Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Was going in for belly raspberries this morning and my son pokes me straight in the eye. Slashed my cornea. Dammit boy!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-26-2018 20:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Ooooh shit. Baby raptor claws are no joke!

Old Post Sep-26-2018 21:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

So I go to the eye doctor (40 minutes away because we are on an island) and she squirts in some medicine and straps some fucking eye patch to my face. It lasts maybe an hour before my sweaty face causes it to peel off in the 90 degree weather. Then we have to go BACK to the eye doctor and she performs the correct procedure by putting in a contact lens and prescribing some special eye drops. Of course the nearest pharmacy doesn't have the medicine and we wait 30 minutes for them to tell us this. Have to drive another 15 minutes to another and wait another 20 for them to fill it.

Great anniversary, huh honey?

Old Post Sep-26-2018 22:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol shit dude. I genuinely feel your pain. I have scratched my cornea 3 or 4 times. Goddamn nightmare feeling.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 22:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Great anniversary, huh honey?

Wtf is wrong with you, dude? Put on the eyepatch and go on the anniversary date like a real pirate, stop being a pussy.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 23:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Speaking from your long history of dating experience, Kenny?

For your information, the hour and a half during which my eyepatch slipped off I was treating my wife to a seaside lunch complete with calimari, she-crab soup, and clam linguine.

It was just annoying as fuck having to press that damn patch back on my eye only for it to fall off again. I wasn't going to have a perpetual winking face all day so I went back for the contact lens.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 23:47 
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:

Nope, just speaking from my long history of being a pirate. I'm sure lunch was very enjoyable with your squirming, sissy man.

Old Post Sep-27-2018 00:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I don't think it's you that needs to go the emergency room right now

Old Post Sep-27-2018 00:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Just duct tape it on your head. Wrap around the whole head.

Old Post Sep-27-2018 01:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Sick burn , bro! High five! Do you play Fortnite? Add me on Xbox, bro!

Old Post Sep-27-2018 01:12  United States
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Wtf is wrong with you, dude? Put on the eyepatch and go on the anniversary date like a real pirate, stop being a pussy.

Old Post Sep-27-2018 01:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

Old Post Sep-27-2018 07:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan u guys pleaze help me [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoogwai - "Neon" (Original Club Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread