Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
relax

I am actually quite relaxed when I roll my eyes.

Old Post May-08-2011 20:00  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
I am actually quite relaxed when I roll my eyes.

not relaxed enough

Old Post May-08-2011 20:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I'm totally with you on being angry though. I don't get why people don't just turn them in, b/c they've got to be an idiot to think that the person who lost it isn't going to cancel service ASAP.

it's not the service. it's just taking the SIM card out and replacing it and it's theirs. basically, if they can get past the initial lock. which apperently is easy to hack.

Old Post May-09-2011 16:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
you didnt install blackberry protect, did you?

is this free?

EDIT: Actually, makes no difference, i don't have enough space to install anything on this brick. Come on Fido points, collect faster.

fuck, now i can even get the new BBM cuz my phone is too old.

whitewhine.com

Last edited by StereoPrincess on May-09-2011 at 16:10

Old Post May-09-2011 16:04  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
it's not the service. it's just taking the SIM card out and replacing it and it's theirs. basically, if they can get past the initial lock. which apperently is easy to hack.

Ahh, I didn't know that. I thought that if you call the phone company they can lock the phone so that no one can use it ever.

quote:
is this free?

It says it's free in Blackberry Apps. But then when I tried to install it it said that it wasn't supported. Which I don't understand b/c I just got the phone in February???

Also, check stores like Factory Direct and Tiger Direct. They have cheap refurbished Blackberry's which may be better than your current phone and would be able to hold you over until you can get a new one from Fido.

Old Post May-09-2011 17:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
is this free?

EDIT: Actually, makes no difference, i don't have enough space to install anything on this brick. Come on Fido points, collect faster.

fuck, now i can even get the new BBM cuz my phone is too old.

whitewhine.com

I suggest you wait a few months....the touchscreen bold is coming out later this year running OS7

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberrybold/touchbold.jsp

Old Post May-09-2011 18:21  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

If anybody wants to do a trade up go to

http://www.blackberrytradeup.com/

Use code BBsccan

Get up to $120 back for your old device. Limited time.

You can call them, and I think they may back date to Feb.

Old Post May-09-2011 22:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend

Use code BBsccan

I just saw a commercial about this. Seems pretty rad.

Old Post May-09-2011 23:22  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
I suggest you wait a few months....the touchscreen bold is coming out later this year running OS7

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphone...d/touchbold.jsp

I sooo want this! Now that I have the PlayBook, I don't see that I need a bulky Torch with the bigger screen. I got my PlayBook for that. Now if this new Bold is touch screen AND tactile keyboard, and the thinnest ever.

FUCK YA!

Old Post May-10-2011 01:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend

Use code BBsccan

what does the code give you? cos when I did a trade in quote for my storm via that in feb, I was offered $100 in total ($25 of that in credit toward new phone via provider) and the max is $120

Old Post May-10-2011 02:06  United Arab Emirates
LKD
Omni-peasant

access BBM on your desktop...zomg

quote:

Hey CB-Community!

I’m sure many of you are also addicted to BlackBerry Messenger… well, we at Fixmo came up with a new solution:
Fixmo Web Messenger – finally you can have BlackBerry Messenger on the Desktop.
And now you have the chance to help beta test this new App!

Please read here how to get started:
1) Download the mobile App to your device at
http://fwm.fixmo.com:8080/WebMessenger.jad
2) Open the mobile App and create a new account with your email address and a password more than 8 characters, this is needed to log in to your BBM
3) Click on Connect
4) Now go to Fixmo Web Messenger Download | Fixmo Inc. and enter your login information there.
Click on Connect on the web interface and you should be ready to use BlackBerry Messenger from your desktop.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pl...desktop-614016/

Old Post May-10-2011 23:18  United Arab Emirates
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphone...d/touchbold.jsp

Yes, I'd wait too considering anything currently out won't be able to get OS7 on their existing BB. I'm annoyed with this big time since I just upgraded.

Old Post May-11-2011 00:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2006 july track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOGP - "What If" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread