Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How do you like to get drunk?
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
knowhope
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Tequila tastes fantastic if you are taking shots of an actual Resposado or Anejo. There's often a price correlation (as with most things), but you cannot get a shitty, mass-produced tequila like Cuervo and expect it to be tasty straight.

One of the best shots of anything I've ever had was an Extra Anejo that had been aged in cherry casks for 12 years. It was incredibly smooth and sweet, and was the colour of an old brandy.
One of the few posts i've seen Hal speak in all seriousness.

On the side note, i'm a huge fan of Padron gold.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 15:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knowhope Click here to Send knowhope a Private Message Add knowhope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by knowhope
One of the few posts i've seen Hal speak in all seriousness.

I gave up on posting somber, verbose reflections when I realized it would never garner me a mate on the internet. ;~;

Old Post Apr-17-2012 16:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

Hook myself up to an IV with a steady drip of moonshine.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 18:41  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by Banora
Hook myself up to an IV with a steady drip of moonshine.

I missed out on Spi's moonshine in Miami, I was looking forward to trying it too!

Ah well, maybe next year..... or in March

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-17-2012 18:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
I missed out on Spi's moonshine in Miami, I was looking forward to trying it too!

Ah well, maybe next year..... or in March

If you'd just come to Kentucky you could try it sooner.

We'll take you on the Bourbon trail, so you can tour the state and forget you were even here. win/win

quote:
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 18:59  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by Banora
If you'd just come to Kentucky you could try it sooner.

We'll take you on the Bourbon trail, so you can tour the state and forget you were even here. win/win

Sounds like fun!

... and I meant to say 'May' by the way, as I am tempted to see you after Detroit

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-17-2012 19:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pokit
Supreme tranceaddict

I get drunk off of vanilla extract.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 20:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pokit Click here to Send Pokit a Private Message Add Pokit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Jameson + Beer

Alway best with company

Old Post Apr-17-2012 20:24  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

like a boss obviously

Old Post Apr-17-2012 20:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
Sounds like fun!

... and I meant to say 'May' by the way, as I am tempted to see you after Detroit

Will you see me too?

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Will you see me too?

I guess it would be rude not too!

Providing you stock Belvedere at your residence.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:13  England
ziptnf
Programming your future

We will be drinking Kentucky beer, and drinking room temperature bourbon. And you will like it.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How do you like to get drunk?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackA track from at least 5 years ago [2006] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHavana Funk - Bakiri Ban (Major Boys Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread