Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Infant circumcision banned in Germany - great!
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
No, just their dicks are grotesque. lol

As opposed to the circumsized ones, which you enjoy looking at?

Old Post Jun-30-2012 17:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Yes, I am a homosexual for thinking a male body part is grotesque. Brilliant.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 17:11  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:

Well, you did voice a clear preference for one sort of dick over another. Just sayin'.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 17:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Infant circumcision banned in Germany - great!

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
Over in Europe we're slowing ridding ourselves of ancient supersticians and abuses.

No you're not. The state is making you do it.

The end.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 18:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

lol

Old Post Jun-30-2012 18:38  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Oh god, DOOMBOT, possibly the single most retarded person on TA, maybe even in the history of TA... and all he posts in is circumcision threads...

Old Post Jun-30-2012 21:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
wrong!

research it a bit and youll find a number of jewish men resent their circumsision

will do

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 23:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
Oh god, DOOMBOT, possibly the single most retarded person on TA, maybe even in the history of TA... and all he posts in is circumcision threads...

Why are you so upset? Your dad a politician?

Old Post Jun-30-2012 23:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
http://www.nature.com/news/can-male...n-africa-1.9520

More Jewish propaganda!

I'm sure the single week off from rapin' just to heal is enough to save millions of the next generation of nogspawn! #melgibson

Old Post Jun-30-2012 23:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
This is always such a lulz topic

It's got to be the #1 way to incite idiotic debate on an internet forum.

You're wrong if you refute that:

)Minimum hygiene habits are all it takes to curb any odors or filth that might collect on a limb. Any limb. Whether it's had flesh snipped from it or not (though it seems to me that bothering cutting parts off you might be an invitation to more attentive hygiene in order to thwart infection? just a thought!)

)In the throes of passion, any woman who stops your advances, casts you a flippant sneer in disgust, and remarks "liek omg ur not cut? I thought you were different!" and then proceeds to storm out, never to see you again, is, uh... I can't help you if you don't find anything wrong with that. I am well aware that, if questioned, many women in the western world will proclaim they prefer a circumcised member; I believe the same kind of anecdotal claim can be applied to the preferences of most any western man when it comes to meaty vagina truffles. Maybe there exists an aesthetic prejudice, but it most certainly will not prevent one from maintaining a healthy sex life or even finding meaningful companionship.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

quote:

hey what do think about the aesthetic qualities of testicles when they are cold? you know, when they are all wrinkly. the internet awaits your opinion.

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Jul-01-2012 01:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

has anyone filled in Callous-Dick on what a vagina looks like?

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Jul-01-2012 01:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Infant circumcision banned in Germany - great!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRampling bootleg cd part 2 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackManuel Arenas - "Spanish Rose" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread