Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
aNYthing
Abrasive Cockhead @ Large

quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian

Prince Phillip before Queen Elizabeth II

Also: Euskotland

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobil...b42b856448de73e

Not if Abraham Lincoln, the vampire hunter gets to her first.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 11:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for aNYthing Click here to Send aNYthing a Private Message Add aNYthing to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

Robin Gibb.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 11:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

So Dick Clark dies in the year we aren't supposed to have a new years eve? Well played Mayans... Well played.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
So Dick Clark dies in the year we aren't supposed to have a new years eve? Well played Mayans... Well played.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:34  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing

The Bounty Hunter...What?

Old Post Apr-21-2012 12:47  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aNYthing

I think Ariel Sharon will kick the bucket soon. Yeah, he is still alive, in case you forgot.

Old Post May-03-2012 12:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for aNYthing Click here to Send aNYthing a Private Message Add aNYthing to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing

The trailers for that look absolutely nuts. I expect this movie to be a laugh-riot, with or without THC brownies.

As for my dead pool, as music progressively worsens, I expect more great musicians and singers from previous decades to kick the bucket, regardless of how young or old they are.

Last edited by Blake on May-05-2012 at 10:54

Old Post May-03-2012 17:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aNYthing

quote:
Originally posted by Blake
The trailers for that look absolutely nuts. I expect this movie to be a laugh-riot, with or without THC brownies.

As for my dead pool, as music progressively worsens, I expect more great musicians and singers from previous decades to kick the bucket, regardless of hos young or old they are.

Axl Rose, then. Nah, even DEATH doesn't want to deal with him - will have to wait for eternity for fuker to show up, will piss all over and not even have the decency to show up to his own funeral. Too much trouble, might as well live and piss off the humanity with his continued existence, much like Dick Chenney.

Old Post May-03-2012 20:17 
srussell0018
Chaostician

Did anyone have Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys?

http://www.spinner.com/2012/05/04/a...A-beastie-boys/

Old Post May-04-2012 17:17  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aNYthing

quote:
Originally posted by Blake

As for my dead pool, as music progressively worsens, I expect more great musicians and singers from previous decades to kick the bucket, regardless of hos young or old they are.

BLAKE!!! YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO!!!!!

http://tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=633474&forumid=16

Old Post May-04-2012 22:53 
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Carroll Shelby, larger-than-life race-car driver, sports-car designer and chili entrepreneur, dies at 89.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post May-13-2012 01:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Mary Kennedy, estranged wife of Robert Kennedy Jr., died of asphyxiation due to hanging, medical examiner says

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post May-17-2012 15:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp with ID, please! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThree 'n One - "Reflect" (Chris Liberator Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread