Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
When thread stars and planets align

Planets are already in orbit and aligning.

Old Post Dec-27-2009 17:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Everclear + Beer = this post

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Dec-30-2009 07:25  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
multiple beers - check!
several glasses o' wine - check!!
2 cosmos - check!!
3 shots o' brandy - check!
1/2 cup baileys - check!
2 mre shots of brandy - cehck!
2 shots o' slijvovica - checkerz
1/2.2cup o' bourbonn whiskey - checkkkkkkkkkk!!

owwwaaa imma hurt in the mornina

hahahahaaa bed=check

Old Post Dec-30-2009 08:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iant56
One in, one out

lol I love standing up and realizing you're way more drunk than you thought. Definitely happened last night haha

-Lisa

Old Post Dec-30-2009 14:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iant56 Click here to Send iant56 a Private Message Add iant56 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Hungover... eating chef boyardee cuz there's nothing in the fridge. I hope it stays down.

This is the same large bottle I just brought back from the US. I only had 3 beers last night, but put in each beer a shot of this.

Bad idea.

Old Post Dec-30-2009 15:34  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

Smile Tongue

work is gonna suck tomorrow :eek

resurrection 2010

so what are you gonna be for halloween??

Old Post Oct-26-2010 05:21  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
Hungover... eating chef boyardee cuz there's nothing in the fridge. I hope it stays down.

This is the same large bottle I just brought back from the US. I only had 3 beers last night, but put in each beer a shot of this.

Bad idea.

Where can I get me some of that?

Old Post Oct-26-2010 13:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by love_child
Where can I get me some of that?

I ask for it in each state liquor store I happen to drop by. It's banned in New Hampshire, but I was able to get a bottle in liquor stores in Maine, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

I drank a shot of it straight, and whoa, never again. The Slavic side of me made some deliscious compot bottle of cherries, apricots, grapes and plums a couple years ago.... mmmm...MMMM!

Old Post Oct-26-2010 17:01  Algeria
kotsy

fuck, I love booze :d

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-02-2010 10:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

lol at Kotsy's post. So do I, will work on it tonight. Woooooo.

I've had the grain alcohol stuff before, insane.

I usually do Zivania (Cypriot grappa).

Old Post Dec-02-2010 12:42  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

THE 90s weres awesome and awfully awesome and rewuire all sorts of alcohjol to truly appreciated. I <3 90s, once a year

Old Post Dec-04-2010 08:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

monday night is as good as any

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-21-2010 08:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVery EASILY identifiable trance tune from the movie 'Is Harry on the Boat'? [2008] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDogzilla - "Your Eyes" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread