Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
i want the new freakin bold and keep my current bold as a backup phone.

I was thinking the same thing too. But I don't want to sign again (really doesn't matter I'll have a phone for the next 10 years or so), and also the new Bold has a smaller screen... and I love surfing on my current Bold. But the camera is kinda shitty (especially in the dark.... which won't really make a difference with the new bold.

I also don't want to pay for a new phone.

I pretty much answered my question.

Old Post Nov-29-2009 23:18  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
I pretty much answered my question.

lol...you just needed a moment to think about it...

Old Post Nov-30-2009 00:10  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Z
edm sux

bold 2 is like heaven

Old Post Nov-30-2009 01:02  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuertez
Senior tranceaddict

I plan on buying my first BB soon. I am thinking about either the Storm 2 or the Tour. Any recommendations??? I have read both reviews but just curious on your thoughts.

Old Post Nov-30-2009 03:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuertez Click here to Send Fuertez a Private Message Add Fuertez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Fuertez
I plan on buying my first BB soon. I am thinking about either the Storm 2 or the Tour. Any recommendations??? I have read both reviews but just curious on your thoughts.

i just bought the storm 1 (cos i had to go cheap) and love it...that's all i can say...

Old Post Nov-30-2009 03:52  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

i hate the storm.
that clicking screen is fucking retarded and stupid.
real keyboard ftw

Old Post Nov-30-2009 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ to translate that link into a barcode (instead of typing out the damn thing on your BB) and scan it using the scanner in BBM which will then ask you if you want to open the link..

Ohhhhh the fun i'm gonna have with this!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Fuertez

I'm assuming you're with Telus? I really like the Tour, but then I'm more a funcional person with it, emails, a few apps, moderate browsing, I barely use it for media even. As long as I get my e-mail, use BBIM, MSN and can synch up my work stuff, i'm good.

However, i've had ALOT more phone on the Storm when I had that as my primary device...

You need to outweigh a few things...

Fun vs. Functionality
Size
Touchpad/screen vs. tactile typing on a keyboard

But then, the size of the screen comes into questions...

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
i hate the storm.
that clicking screen is fucking retarded and stupid.
real keyboard ftw

The advancements they made with 5.0 for the Storm 1 is unreal and amazing!!! Now with adding what they learned from the Storm 1, going to 4 pressure pads instead 1, and 5.0 in the Storm2.. that is flying! More responsive than the iPhone IMO...

Old Post Nov-30-2009 07:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X

The advancements they made with 5.0 for the Storm 1 is unreal and amazing!!! Now with adding what they learned from the Storm 1, going to 4 pressure pads instead 1, and 5.0 in the Storm2.. that is flying! More responsive than the iPhone IMO...

yea after using the storm for one day and then upgrading it to the 5.0 itself was like night and day....so smooth

and Jay...I hate they keys on other BBs cos my fingers are so stubby and using the storm , clicking to confirm the selection is so much nicer...i've gotten the hang of the clicking concept now and it's so quick to type...plus yea...browsing on a bigger screen ftw

Old Post Nov-30-2009 13:57  United Arab Emirates
LKD
Omni-peasant

any recommendations for address book/contact list management software for the pc?

Old Post Nov-30-2009 19:50  United Arab Emirates
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
any recommendations for address book/contact list management software for the pc?

The Default Mac Address book? lol

Is your phone synced up to outlook or any mail client? That's what I use to for all my adress/contact/calendar management.

Old Post Nov-30-2009 20:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleksandra
Supreme tranceaddict

Love is in the air

quote:
Originally posted by Irishaddict
tour 9630!

high five!

www.djaleksandra.com

Old Post Nov-30-2009 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleksandra Click here to Send Aleksandra a Private Message Visit Aleksandra's homepage! Add Aleksandra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
The Default Mac Address book? lol

Is your phone synced up to outlook or any mail client? That's what I use to for all my adress/contact/calendar management.

i exported to the BB via outlook 2007...but I don't use an address book on outlook and google sync is very limited in what info it holds (plus I use windows live mail and not outlook regularly)....

Old Post Nov-30-2009 20:13  United Arab Emirates

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother beautiful track to identify (#10) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCultivate - "Broken Pieces" (Max Graham Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread