Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Intrigue
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
If Schulz is a true TA memeber he would embrace this philosphoy. He would respond to these questions I ask him (which is to explain an issue he brought up; which is the basis for a debate )

Sometimes less is more...

"...the major problem in the past was to locate the settings of the ancient plastic city. referring to our latest findings plastic city wasn't a city built of stone or metal but more kind of built out of ideas.... (PLASTIC CITY) can't be found by our archaeologists. we will have to examine the ideas and then try to re-construct plastic city in out minds..." (EXCERPT FROM "SCIENTIST REPORT NETWORK" #12.587, YEAR 2495)

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Intrigue Click here to Send DJ Intrigue a Private Message Add DJ Intrigue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubby
Supreme tranceaddict

and if he's smart he'll stay away from what would be a flame-war that would do no good at all.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tubby Click here to Send tubby a Private Message Add tubby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess
this is exactly why people are thinking you are an asshole - you are making personal attacks on a dj that has contributed a hundred times more than you to the trance community - calling his critque on TA hilarious is a personal attack that didn't have to occur and insinuating that he's not a true tranceaddict member - give me a break. markus and heather are valuable members to TA and the larger trance community and have always wanted to spend time with TA members and get to know them.

don't be blinded by your anger - you talk about respect, but first you have to give respect before you will receive respect.

OMG !!!

I said he was a great Dj. I said I respected his work and contribution to the EDM community.

I am saying its funny how he critiques how discussions are handled on TA yet never has enguaged in a debate on TA.

thats like if someone tells you ' hey your house is shit' yet they dont have a home .

Last edited by Dave Piazza on Oct-27-2004 at 03:29

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:47  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
I said that because everyone is saying Im a jerk for trying to ask schulz questions. I get the feeling that people star struck that Schulz posted and they forget to anaylize his comments in detail.

I did. And I really don't see a personal thing towards you, nor anything "political," as you've put it.

quote:
I am hoping to show that it is the questions and the debates what make TA great. Not some famous tranceaddict memeber.

We know this. People debate and carry-on normal conversations and debates with Dave Dresden, Niklas Harding, etc. all the time.

quote:
If Schulz is a true TA memeber

But he's not. He only posted here these couple of times.

quote:
he would embrace this philosphoy. He would respond to these questions I ask him (which is to explain an issue he brought up; which is the basis for a debate )

He does embrace the philosophy. All he said is that mods should make sure the topics don't turn into flame wars. I take AP English classes, so I know how to analyze a piece of writing, and there is no hidden message. You're one of those people who likes to attempt to find a deeper meaning just to look cool.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ctprincess
Real Elitest Bitch

quote:
OMG !!!

I said he was a great Dj. I said I respected his work and contribution to the EDM community.

I am saying its funny how he critiques how discussions are handled on TA yet never has enguaged in a debate on TA.

thats like if someone tell you ' hey your house is shit cuz its dirty' yet I dont have a home to live in.

you definitely don't show respect in your comments about him

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ctprincess Click here to Send ctprincess a Private Message Add ctprincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
OMG !!!

thats like if someone tell you ' hey your house is shit cuz its dirty' yet I dont have a home to live in.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:52  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

DAVE, PLEASE ! GO AWAY.

Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess
you definitely don't show respect in your comments about him

I am asking him to explain a comment.

I am asking like him like I would any other TA member.

If you read my first post you will see my praise to him.

This should be an explanation of what he said, not how many times I must say hes a great dj

Last edited by Dave Piazza on Oct-27-2004 at 03:30

Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
I am asking him to explain a comment.

I am asking like he is another TA member.

If you read my first post you will see my praise to him.

This should be an explanation of what he said not how many times I must say hes a great dj

explanation of what?

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:53  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Steven Hays
VioletCrownSessions

OK, I really could give a rat's ass about this whole situation as I rarely voice my opinion in the music discussion anymore, but this seems to be a huge issue.

I just wanted to say that Dave, really man, you're beating a dead horse. I mean, I don't think I read one good thing about you in this thread. Well maybe one. No one is backin you, so what does that tell you? You need to let this go because your 'reputation' depends on it. You're being ignorant and are just straying away from the facts at hand in an attempt to make yourself
'right' in which you think you are.

Do us all a favor and move on. This is no flame, just an intelligent suggestion.

All the best,

-Steve

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Hays Click here to Send Steven Hays a Private Message Add Steven Hays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

Im sorry. But please someone explain to me how I am being a dumbass. Please.

All I asked for was an explaination.

thanks

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:56  Italy
sandstorm03

quote:
Im sorry. But please someone explain to me how I am being a dumbass. Please.

All I asked for was an explaination.

thanks

I dont think people that registered in june 2004 could relate to markus' post, because he is talking about what it was like at one point, to what it is now.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:58  Italy

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWarm melodic tune inside [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirwave - People Just Don't Care [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread