Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
aLviNx80
Supreme tranceaddict

i own 2 of these headphones, and love em.
the sound quality is great and im pretty sure it
won't break on me like the mdrv700's that i used
previously.

Old Post Sep-12-2007 03:37  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for aLviNx80 Click here to Send aLviNx80 a Private Message Add aLviNx80 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hitokiri
Jugulatin Foos Everywhere

due to everyones recommendation on the sony ones im curious as to how these compare with technics rp-dj1200 i know that this is an older pair but i did like them when i used them can anyone help thanks

check out my radio show Harmonic Dissonance every 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 pm EST on Party103
*** upcoming gigs***
TBD

Old Post Dec-06-2007 22:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Visit hitokiri's homepage! Add hitokiri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
s3nate
Choklit Reignnnnn

quote:
Originally posted by bucke
i just ordered a pair of 7506's since my stanton 3000's BROKE FOR THE 3RD TIME!!!!!!! i didnt feel like glueing them back together this time so i tossed them. i hope the sony's live up to their name i have my backup v500's till i get them....

on another note back to the stanton dj pro 3000 headphones, i've had nothing but problems with them. its like their made of paper or something, they broke 3 times in 3 separate places,the cord gave out in less than a month and i could only hear the highs and no lows, and had to wait 2months for the ******s to send me a new one cuz they didnt have it in stock. just terrible.

I know exactly how you feel.

Old Post Dec-07-2007 00:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for s3nate Click here to Send s3nate a Private Message Add s3nate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Morello
the hd-25's are a great heapdhone but i wanted something that went around the ear, supraural?

that's one of the reasons i love the 7506's so much. other cans always slipped off my tiny head / shiny hair.

Old Post Dec-07-2007 01:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
that's one of the reasons i love the 7506's so much. other cans always slipped off my tiny head / shiny hair.

I just love the way the 7506 grip your head without feeling like your brain is under pressure. You can wear them for hours and not feel uncomfortable. Wearing the Pioneers or the fat technics for too long felt like I had a small child gripping my skill.

Old Post Dec-07-2007 01:19  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epdarks
mnb4fl

If you really want to see these babies shine, plug them into a proper receiver, turn the bass and volume up, wowzorz.

Old Post Dec-07-2007 06:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for epdarks Click here to Send epdarks a Private Message Visit epdarks's homepage! Add epdarks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by hitokiri
due to everyones recommendation on the sony ones im curious as to how these compare with technics rp-dj1200 i know that this is an older pair but i did like them when i used them can anyone help thanks

Owned both pairs. 7506 FTW.

Though if you like bigger bass, go with RP1200s.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-07-2007 07:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the_gamemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

the Sony's arent the nicest looking headphones though are they?

Old Post Dec-10-2007 15:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the_gamemaster Click here to Send the_gamemaster a Private Message Add the_gamemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stan229
Supreme tranceaddict

why would you care about how cans look?
what i love about the sonys for me is that their oval shape of the earpad, not circular.. for me it acutally form fits on my ear, very comfy
reason i chose these over the rp-dh1200s is the technics are just really big on the bass.. it felt like the lows were at 5 oclock haha

Old Post Dec-10-2007 16:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stan229 Click here to Send stan229 a Private Message Add stan229 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I'd just like to add that I very recently bought Sony MDR 7509HD's - I have never heard headphones this good (huge difference between my old mdr v700's) so if you can stretch the extra $$$, do it!

Old Post Dec-10-2007 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by the_gamemaster
the Sony's arent the nicest looking headphones though are they?

IMO they look great compared to all the plastic silvery shit everyone else uses...

Old Post Dec-11-2007 01:41  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sukhoi29SU
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I'd just like to add that I very recently bought Sony MDR 7509HD's - I have never heard headphones this good (huge difference between my old mdr v700's) so if you can stretch the extra $$$, do it!

Good to know. I've had the 7509's for 2+ years- my first set of headphones. I haven't had any others to compare them to but I've been completely satisfied with them. They sound great and although I've read complaints about how they break easily, for me they've been very durable. I've tried to take good care of them but throughout normal wear and tear they've held up extremely well.

MDR-7509: Highly recommend

Old Post Dec-11-2007 02:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sukhoi29SU Click here to Send Sukhoi29SU a Private Message Add Sukhoi29SU to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID! [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMinimal Funk - "The Groovy Thang" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread