Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2005 > Final Round - Ends February 3rd 7:07 AM GMT
Select Your Tune of the Year
This poll is closed.
Perasma - Swing 2 Harmony 71 19.09%
Mike Foyle vs. Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk 44 11.83%
Purple Haze - Adrenaline 28 7.53%
Pryda - Aftermath 47 12.63%
Dogzilla - Without You 55 14.78%
Tilt - Twelve 26 6.99%
Kuffdam & Plant - Summerdream 32 8.60%
Jonas Steur - Silent Waves 69 18.55%
Total: 372 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Indus Creed
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: You got it all wrong

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT

I rarely get this vulger/to the point on TA, but you my friend, are a fucking moron who hasn't got the first clue about what good music is. If you hold this trash in such high esteem I'd go so far as to say it proves that the quality of your musical palettte is about as high as the quality of food one might find on a McDonalds menu...

Welcome to ignore, feel free to thank your lack of intelligence, inability to argue, and all around gimp demeanor on the forums for getting you this far...

If it's any comfort to you, your posts and opinions were worth a good laugh or two at your expense...

Fucking Moron, Huh?

We have a saying around here - Don't wrestle with a pig - you both get dirty and the pig likes it.

So my friend, i'd rather prefer to stay off. It's not a pretty sight indeed watching you scratch yourself, tear your hairs off, scream and talk trash. You are better than that. You just have to try a little harder.

Good Day.

Old Post Jan-31-2006 16:08  India
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Indus Creed Click here to Send DJ Indus Creed a Private Message Add DJ Indus Creed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Oh yeah? ooooooh yeaaaahhhh?! OH FUCKING YEAH?!!

WELL MY MUSIC IS BETTER THAN YOUR MUSIC!

Old Post Jan-31-2006 16:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShadoWolf
ISOS

Purple Haze - Adrenaline

Old Post Jan-31-2006 16:51  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by toffy
Yeah this suxx. Clearly Silent Waves didnt win against Dogzilla or Summer Dream in previous rounds.

New accounts in the last 4 weeks(2006 so far) at least shouldnt be able to vote. If it cant be fixed this shouldnt be a valid round.

Dito.

the same heppened with In Silence last year.

Old Post Jan-31-2006 17:42  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Day-V
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
lol
Pryda - Aftermath???

you gotta be shitting me...

teh overrated...

Old Post Jan-31-2006 18:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Day-V Click here to Send Dj_Day-V a Private Message Add Dj_Day-V to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-Ande
Trance Addict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Hahahaa I love how all you kids who LOVE Perasma now just can't believe it's losing... IT'S A BAD TRACK, and it winning any kind of award (not to mention making it this far) is a clear insult to thte dance music community!

I feel dirty just looking at how many votes it already has...

i agree. the tunes wank.

every other tune on the list even pryda (which is not me cupa tea) blows it. i gave summerdream my vote. a very good allround trancer. jonas would of got my second vote.

Old Post Feb-01-2006 13:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-Ande Click here to Send DJ-Ande a Private Message Add DJ-Ande to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ivanbee
Supreme tranceaddict

i voted for PRYDZZZZ

Old Post Feb-01-2006 16:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for ivanbee Click here to Send ivanbee a Private Message Add ivanbee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Originally posted by ivanbee
i voted for PRYDZZZZ

oh god not another one...

Old Post Feb-01-2006 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_LG
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by toffy
Yeah this suxx. Clearly Silent Waves didnt win against Dogzilla or Summer Dream in previous rounds.

New accounts in the last 4 weeks(2006 so far) at least shouldnt be able to vote. If it cant be fixed this shouldnt be a valid round.

Dito.

The reason why it probably didn't win in the other rounds is because there were other tracks stealing the votes away. It may have been alot of peoples second favourite track in the other rounds and now that their fav track is not in the final they are voting for Silent wave.

I voted ages ago and can't remember what for.LOL
I think it was Adrenaline

Old Post Feb-01-2006 23:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_LG Click here to Send DJ_LG a Private Message Visit DJ_LG's homepage! Add DJ_LG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Indus Creed
Supreme tranceaddict

Arrow

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_LG
The reason why it probably didn't win in the other rounds is because there were other tracks stealing the votes away. It may have been alot of peoples second favourite track in the other rounds and now that their fav track is not in the final they are voting for Silent wave.

I voted ages ago and can't remember what for.LOL
I think it was Adrenaline

That, or could be just that some overzealous, overtly patriotic and extra-passionate fans have bumped up the vote-count for reasons quite evident.

Old Post Feb-01-2006 23:12  India
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Indus Creed Click here to Send DJ Indus Creed a Private Message Add DJ Indus Creed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
toffy
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah, Silent Waves just get votes as soon as Swing To Harmony is about to equal it.

Old Post Feb-01-2006 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for toffy Click here to Send toffy a Private Message Add toffy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xyzpdq0121
Official ATLTA Chef...

Oh the voting results are tainted!!!!! (and George W. Bush wins for TOTY?!? WTF!)

I have to agree, the top contenders in this final round are not the tops out there!!! I think some good songs didn't make the cut because there was a bracket or two in the earlier rounds with a lot of good songs in them and and the same time the next bracket would have shit for songs.

Ok with all that being said... Perasma gets my vote out of what remains!

Old Post Feb-02-2006 00:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Xyzpdq0121 Click here to Send Xyzpdq0121 a Private Message Visit Xyzpdq0121's homepage! Add Xyzpdq0121 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2005 > Final Round - Ends February 3rd 7:07 AM GMT
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPls help id track--> sample hehe [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyla - Brainchild [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread