Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 205 Week of NO's.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

Re: Re: Friday 205 Week of NO's.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
My wife and I met a really cool linguist from Malmö in a party. I told her I really liked Swedish music, specially Swedish techno, and then I realised we live in a bubble - I had to tell her I meant I like Avicii so we could keep the conversation going.

When I told her I liked Swedish music, she expected me to say I liked Abba, so I guess it wasn't all that bad either way

Bro....where do I start?

Old Post Mar-31-2019 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

RIP, but....

Old Post Mar-31-2019 13:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

my beard has like 3 different colours of hair on it, but today i think i sprouted my first grey. i tried drowning myself but i realized I'm a shark

Old Post Mar-31-2019 15:54  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
my beard has like 3 different colours of hair on it, but today i think i sprouted my first grey. i tried drowning myself but i realized I'm a shark

Land. You gotta look for land, mang.

Old Post Mar-31-2019 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Land. You gotta look for land, mang.

i got one lung and one set of gills m8

Old Post Mar-31-2019 16:33  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
i got one lung and one set of gills m8

Fuck me, that does complicate things. Find that fine dividing line between the shore and the water at high tide, maybe?

Old Post Mar-31-2019 16:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
My wife and I met a really cool linguist from Malmö in a party. I told her I really liked Swedish music, specially Swedish techno, and then I realised we live in a bubble - I had to tell her I meant I like Avicii so we could keep the conversation going.

When I told her I liked Swedish music, she expected me to say I liked Abba, so I guess it wasn't all that bad either way

I'm actually surprised by how resilient the British government is. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing right now, but it's definitely... different.

If it happened here in Brazil, I don't think Theresa May would've lasted nearly as long, and we would probably have already backtracked on this Brexit thing by now. We've had presidents that fell from power much faster, which is not what you'd expect in a presidential system. Hell, if Bolsonaro keeps Neymar'ing as he's been doing in the last 3 months, I wouldn't be surprised to see May soldiering on long after the end of his presidency

Politics and elections are like bullshit on a conveyor belt. It comes and goes but it’s always bullshit. btw is bullshit one or two words

Old Post Mar-31-2019 17:28 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 205 Week of NO's.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksensation black 2004 ID 4 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhil Kieran - Again and Again [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread