Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Pages (50): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Old Post Jun-15-2018 06:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

I noticed Western life is becoming more and more fucked up.

-Breathe shit.
-Eat shit.
-Work all day.
-Bad sleep.
-Everyone around you is a phone zombie.
-Girls are becoming crazier every day.
-Fake social justice while people are actually more rude to each other.

It seems like every western city or wanna be western city is like that or trending to be like that.

Old Post Jun-19-2018 09:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
You know, none of the industrial pictures bother me, but images of things like pigs in tiny breeding cages (and the like) have really started getting to me and making me question if I want to eat meat in the future. I love meat it but I'm struggling these days to reconcile how we treat animals.

me too man. ive heard theres some really hard to watch documentaries on the whole meat industry like earthlings that would probably turn me to vegan.

im just hoping in the future they can figure out a way to synthesize meat so it tastes/looks the same. get on it scientists

Old Post Jun-20-2018 17:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Viber

-Breathe shit.
-Eat shit.
-Work all day.
-Bad sleep.

It seems like every western city or wanna be western city is like that or trending to be like that.

welcome to the byproduct of an "always connected" social generation. pretty sure if facebook/insta/snap/twitter didn't exist the world would be better off

Old Post Jun-20-2018 17:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Hold the phone, the problems we face today do not stem from our connectivity. What exactly are you implying? Millenials are to blame for the declining quality of life in the west?

Old Post Jun-20-2018 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by Viber

-Breathe shit.
-Eat shit.
-Work all day.
-Bad sleep.

This is true

Old Post Jul-07-2018 22:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It's the choice of the individual to stare at their phone rather than read books, to work like a robot and piss their money on cars and gadgets rather than live a modest life, to get caught up in social media competition rather than keep to themselves. The majority of people have no engagement with the conditions of their own existence, and then they blame the system when they end up miserable.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-07-2018 23:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

PiS voter confirmed.

EDIT: Oh, he deleted his mad diatribe. The COR will never get to read about the healing power of Catholicism now.

Old Post Jul-07-2018 23:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

ah, the rare swamp devil has been photographed. the black bird looks almost like the poultry i get from the sewage plant

edit: the black bird is naturally camouflaging- not to be confused with oil or tar. also known as the negroanas cockpecker

Old Post Jul-08-2018 03:53  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J The majority of people have no engagement with the conditions of their own existence, and then they blame the system when they end up miserable.

Here is the heart of the fucking thing. Thanks Jack, no sarcasm.

Why do we do this? The individual is supposed to be the most important piece of this fucking chaotic system. Yet we beat him, criticize him, don't pay him enough, let him go without an education, put all of the responsibilities of the world's problems on his back... It's the individual that doesn't recycle, that drives cars and polutes, that is the fuckwit that doesn't get off their phone and doesn't read. It's his fault he lives in misery. Why?

How can you people be so cold and removed?

Old Post Jul-08-2018 11:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Life has been a struggle in every human civilisation and every epoch under every economic system throughout history. The heart of the human condition has always been for the individual to navigate the challenges of work, money, love, friendship, health and try to find balance and contentment. Most people aren't up to the task and they never have been. Capitalism is never going to go anywhere when the vast majority of people blindly pursue its materialist ideals without questioning them.

Old Post Jul-08-2018 12:36  England
wotyzoid
it's not house

As sound as an assessment that is deep inside I feel like the line of thinking is a cop out knowing what we know. We have to be more active in criticizing failing systemic structures and norms we know exist that hinder the individual and do not propel him/her.

Old Post Jul-08-2018 12:52  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOMG. Someone ID this AMAZING trance tune [2004] [12]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrkidea - Requiem [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread