Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.12.02. Miss Christina Bday Bashment - RAMPANT 3 Year Anniversary @ System
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

2005.12.02. Miss Christina Bday Bashment - RAMPANT 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY @ System

- December 12 2005 -

- MISS CHRISTINA's BIRTHDAY -
RAMPANT 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

- Main Room -

GREG GOW
ADAM GREEN
JEFF BREEN
CAPTIVE
JAY MOORE

- Front Room -

MIKE O' HOWE
PAUL W
ARTY VISUAL

Cover : 10.00 b4 12 am & 15.00 After

- GUEST / REDUCED LIST -
FREE B4 12am

((( SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT YOU! )))

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Dec-01-2005 at 16:16

Old Post Nov-16-2005 07:32  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mushyflowa
Female Floorwhore

Re: 2005.12.02. Miss Christina Bday Bashment - Rampant Crew @ System

MISS CHRISTINA BDAY BASh @ SYSTEM..??

this sounds like an awesome night.. i cant wait for the line up to be announced..

Old Post Nov-21-2005 07:30  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for mushyflowa Add mushyflowa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b4k-oz
I am the Omnipresent TA

Yes this is gonna be FANTASTIC...you all gotta come out for this night. It's gonna be a SICK SICK NIGHT!!!!

Dj Captive (Scott)
Jeff Breen
Greg Gow
Adam Green
Jay Moore

That's just to start. Wewhooooooooo!!!!

And for those of you who kept asking who the wickded dj was last time...it was Jeff Breen babes...it's like he reads all your minds when it comes to music.

"People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character."- Ralph Waldo Emerson, US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Last edited by b4k-oz on Nov-21-2005 at 21:25

Old Post Nov-21-2005 20:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b4k-oz Click here to Send b4k-oz a Private Message Add b4k-oz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mushyflowa
Female Floorwhore

rampant parties are always good

Old Post Nov-23-2005 07:06  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for mushyflowa Add mushyflowa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b4k-oz
I am the Omnipresent TA

ok partae peeps...I got a few free tickets with me

Who wants in?

"People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character."- Ralph Waldo Emerson, US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Old Post Nov-28-2005 11:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b4k-oz Click here to Send b4k-oz a Private Message Add b4k-oz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
girllovingtvibe
on a happy vibe

If I am in town I am SOOOO there Miss Christina B-DAY W()()T W()()T. Hugz Girlie!

Old Post Nov-29-2005 20:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for girllovingtvibe Click here to Send girllovingtvibe a Private Message Add girllovingtvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mushyflowa
Female Floorwhore

i dont think i will be bale to make it..

Old Post Nov-30-2005 08:33  Afghanistan
electro funk
BEAT IT! HOUSE NATION!!!!

System Sound Bar.....Dec. 2nd

This is to let you all know that the Electro Funk Team will be in full effect @ System Sound Bar tomorrow night.

Myself Ryan Carlucci will be teamed up with my good friend Mike O'Howe to open the Gallery from 10-12 and then the other hald of Electro Funk Jeff Breen will be jammin the main room from 1-3.

Also spinning that night will be Adam Green and Greg Gow.

If you want to hear the up and comers in Toronto this is a great night to come out.

I also appreciate any support that we can get from all you lovely people.

*** edited - read event forum rules regarding guestlists ***

Last edited by Swamper on Dec-01-2005 at 21:14

Old Post Dec-01-2005 20:21  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for electro funk Click here to Send electro funk a Private Message Visit electro funk's homepage! Add electro funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Re: System Sound Bar.....Dec. 2nd

quote:
Originally posted by electro funk
This is to let you all know that the Electro Funk Team will be in full effect @ System Sound Bar tomorrow night.

Myself Ryan Carlucci will be teamed up with my good friend Mike O'Howe to open the Gallery from 10-12 and then the other hald of Electro Funk Jeff Breen will be jammin the main room from 1-3.

If you want to hear the up and comers in Toronto this is a great night to come out.

Message for Guestlist.......free B4 12

Sounds like a good night (i really liked what i heard from Adam last Friday) - but you may want to create this thread in the Upcoming Events thread, and create a roll call in the regular forums.

this thread will likely get locked, or moved

Old Post Dec-01-2005 21:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

Re: System Sound Bar.....Dec. 2nd

quote:
Originally posted by electro funk

*** edited - read event forum rules regarding guestlists ***

i just wanna say that jeff breen kicked my ass last friday. easily one of the best, funkiset, bodybreakin sets i've ever heard in the front room (and i heard them a lot). went up to him 2-3 times to say how awesome that set was cause that shit was the shit lol. fucking jaggernaut !!!

i also downloaded his sets and your 2005 summer demo from your "electro funk temporary home" and i like

sadly im not gonna be able to make it tonight (work and shit) but im sending some of my friends to represent.

are you guys gonna play system again before it closes ???

whoevers in the doubt about what to do tonight, go to system and check these guys out, cause if you dont youll kick yerself in the nuts later.

Old Post Dec-02-2005 16:13  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ELeCtRo_FuNk2k5
tranceaddict

Thanks for showing me LOVE!!! :-)

"i just wanna say that jeff breen kicked my ass last friday. easily one of the best, funkiset, bodybreakin sets i've ever heard in the front room (and i heard them a lot). went up to him 2-3 times to say how awesome that set was cause that shit was the shit lol. fucking jaggernaut !!!

i also downloaded his sets and your 2005 summer demo from your "electro funk temporary home" and i like

sadly im not gonna be able to make it tonight (work and shit) but im sending some of my friends to represent.

are you guys gonna play system again before it closes ???

whoevers in the doubt about what to do tonight, go to system and check these guys out, cause if you dont youll kick yerself in the nuts later."

*** First off, THANKS to ALL OF YOU AMAZING PEOPLE that stayed until the EARLY morning last Friday as we closed the front room in a dirty, nasty funky way!!! My kind of style!!! I will be in the MAIN ROOM tonight, HOWEVER this is NOT my last evening at System Soundbar....THANK GOD!!! I get the pleasure of playing the front room for NYE at System Soundbar with two good friends...and WICKED Dj's....Adam Green and Chris Avila....so if you cannot make it tonight, BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUR CLOSING PARTY!!! As well I am playing the Comfort Zone on New Year's day for all you that wanna EXTEND your NEW YEARS as long as possible. Thanks AGAIN everyone, and I hope to see you out soon!!!*** Jeff Breen

Old Post Dec-02-2005 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for ELeCtRo_FuNk2k5 Click here to Send ELeCtRo_FuNk2k5 a Private Message Visit ELeCtRo_FuNk2k5's homepage! Add ELeCtRo_FuNk2k5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
electro funk
BEAT IT! HOUSE NATION!!!!

i just want to say that jeff breen is my roomate and my reason that i dj now but he will never be my friend. he smells funny and always emabarasses me.

HA HA HA......... just kidding buddy! dont miss this guy tonight or on new years. his record bag is always packin heat.

I think 2006 should bring electro funk into new places especially since system is closing....BOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ryan Carlucci & Jeff Breen aka Electro Funk..........We like to Party

Old Post Dec-02-2005 20:54  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for electro funk Click here to Send electro funk a Private Message Visit electro funk's homepage! Add electro funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.12.02. Miss Christina Bday Bashment - RAMPANT 3 Year Anniversary @ System
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksander k @ icon track [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInfexious - "Let Me Fly" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread