Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.10.31. DESTINY666 - FreakOut! - CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE, FREESTYLERS ++
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pure Phunk
tranceaddict in training

2009.10.31. DESTINY666 - FreakOut! - CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE, FREESTYLERS ++

DESTINY in association with PROJEK, PURE PHUNK & PURITY PRODUCTIONS present:
FREAKOUT!
Saturday, October 31st, 2009
Sound Academy
www.destiny666.com

EVENT FEATURES:

• One of the world's best and loudest digital soundsystems bringing you over 100 000 watts of digital sound!
  • 19+ licensed areas in all rooms with all bars fully stocked and serving. (VIP Bottle service available).
  • The ultimate Halloween party environment with our craziest Halloween decor yet
  • The incredible Destiny Light, Video & Laser show you have come to expect!
  • FREAKOUT Best Costume Contest: Win CASH and guestlist to all Destiny events for a full year!
  • Three separate rooms of pounding bass showcasing all styles of electronic music including Drum and Bass, Trance, Jungle, House, Breaks & Techno!
  • Heated outdoor smoking and chill areas!
  • The 'oldskool Destiny party vibe' that can't be felt anywhere else!

**LINEUP*** 3 ROOMS OF SOUND!
From Deadly Drum & Bass to Bizarre Breaks, Terrifying Trance to Haunted House and everything in between!

DJ MARKY
(Brazil - www.myspace.com/djmarkyinnerground)

DILLINJA & LEMON D - VALVE SHOWCASE DJ SET
(UK - Valve Recordings)
Special 45 min DJ set then a 45 min Valve mash up of new and classic Valve material - tweaked and twisted till ya ears drop off!!

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE
(USA - Pharmacy Music, christopherlawrence.com)

FREESTYLERS
(UK - www.myspace.com/freestylersmusic)

JELO
(Canada - bugeyeedrecords, djjelo.com)

MARCUS VISIONARY
LUSH
EVERFRESH
CRASH *BIRTHDAY JAM*
CADDY CAD
MC JD
MC TRAJADY

TASC
D-MONIC
DAVE SADDLER
MICKEY D
JACKIE PASHLEY
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK
XPHOX
FRESH SLICE
DTM

OS/2
NUERA
CYNEX
ELIXIR
DJ DESTRUCTO

VENUE: SOUND ACADEMY, 11 Polson St, Downtown Toronto
Doors: 10PM - 6 AM

TICKET PRICES:
$25 - First 200 tickets! SOLD OUT!
$30 - Tickets 251-666
$35 - Tickets 666-1000
$40 - Tickets 1001-2000
More @ Door...

* VIP * TICKETS: $76 (limited available!)
Includes express VIP entry to party, vip laminate/lanyard, access to private artist VIP balcony looking over the entire main room!

BOTTLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS:
For bottle service table reservations, please email freakout2009@wemf.com

DESTINY events are never oversold! Advance tickets sell out every year! Avoid disappointment and purchase your tickets in advance! Arrive extra early if paying at the door.

ONLY purchase tickets from the official outlets listed on this flyer. We will be scanning all tickets for fakes and will not honor counterfeit tickets in anyway!

TICKET OUTLETS:

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

www.clubzone.com
www.ticketbreak.com
www.ticketweb.com

USA
www.Groovetickets.com

TORONTO
Play De Record: 357a Yonge Street 416.586.0380
Sanction Skate/Snow: 330 Steeles Ave West, Unit A1 905.738.8644
Soundscapes: 572 College Street 416.537.1620

ETOBICOKE
Amazing Party & Costumes - 923 Oxford St., Etobicoke - 416.259.5959

MISSISSAUGA
Unicus: Square One 905.897.6900

ORANGEVILLE
The Altered Native: 172 Broadway Ave, Unit 1 519.942.2828

COLLINGWOOD
The Altered Native: 168 Hurontario Street Unit A 705.445.0228

GEORGETOWN
The Altered Native: 134 Guelph Street, Unit 1 905.877.7884

OAKVILLE
Hustler: 111 Kerr Street 905.844.1688

ST. CATHARINES
Mixed Styles: 213 St. Paul Street 905.984.4442

HAMILTON
Dr. Disc: 20 Wilson Street 905.523.1010

KITCHENER
Shakedown: 109 King Street West 519.570.0440
Meltdown Snowboard Shop: 659 King Street West 519.744.7787

LONDON
From Mars: 347 Talbot Street 519.438.6277
Grooves: 353 Clarence Street 519.640.6714

WHITBY
Scotties Skies: 3A-1618 Dundas St. E 289.240.4709

FREAKOUT BEST COSTUME CONTEST:
Win Cash & Guestlist to everything Destiny for an entire year! Arrive early if you plan on entering the contest! Costume categories and contest details available online @ www.destiny666.com

ARIVE EXTRA EARLY IF ENTERING IN THE COSTUME CONTEST! You must be inside the party by 11PM if you want to enter. Every year there is a large line to get in this event. We are opening extra early this year to help alleviate the line so plan accordingly.

NEED TO BUY OR RENT A COSTUME? We have arranged for special 'destiny discounts' at:
Amazing Party & Costume Supply - 923 Oxford St., Etobicoke - 416.259.5959

Old Post Aug-30-2009 21:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Pure Phunk Click here to Send Pure Phunk a Private Message Visit Pure Phunk's homepage! Add Pure Phunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_deltawye
Supreme tranceaddict

Any idea how long CL will play? The only act that i really want to see.

Old Post Aug-31-2009 02:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_deltawye Click here to Send dj_deltawye a Private Message Add dj_deltawye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

I say no more then 2 hours max since this is mainly going to be a D&B event. I could be wrong though.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Sep-01-2009 00:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_deltawye
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, 2 hours would be great , but there are 4 headliners. Don't know if they'll have all 4 in the main room, or 2 main room, and 2 in that back room (which is still good, *but not for CL* ). Some how it wouldn't surprise me if he played for only an hour, which is NOTHING for CL.

Old Post Sep-01-2009 00:47  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_deltawye Click here to Send dj_deltawye a Private Message Add dj_deltawye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NuERA
Groove Control

Anyone that needs tickets, just get in touch with me

Old Post Sep-02-2009 19:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NuERA Click here to Send NuERA a Private Message Add NuERA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Destiny
tranceaddict

CL will play for at least 2hrs at this event. Schedule isn't done yet but I expect Jelo to open for him at this point.

Just heard 3 INCREDIBLE CL & Jelo sets this past week at Burning Man at both Roots Society Main Dome and The Opulant Temple. CL played the prime time 3am set after DJ Dan and Carl Cox at Opulant on the Friday - it was one of the best driving trance sets I've heard in a LONG time! Expect to see me on the dance floor for this one.

Ryan

Old Post Sep-09-2009 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Destiny Click here to Send Mr. Destiny a Private Message Visit Mr. Destiny's homepage! Add Mr. Destiny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_deltawye
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Destiny
CL will play for at least 2hrs at this event. Schedule isn't done yet but I expect Jelo to open for him at this point.

Just heard 3 INCREDIBLE CL & Jelo sets this past week at Burning Man at both Roots Society Main Dome and The Opulant Temple. CL played the prime time 3am set after DJ Dan and Carl Cox at Opulant on the Friday - it was one of the best driving trance sets I've heard in a LONG time! Expect to see me on the dance floor for this one.

Ryan

CL will play 2 hours at least!! I'm gonna hold to that Ryan . He's always awesome, him and JOOF play very similar stuff. Their driving sets are unreal.

Old Post Sep-11-2009 15:04  Poland
Jem_hadar
I remember...

CL + NuERA

Old Post Sep-21-2009 20:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
CL + NuERA

I'm considering this for Christopher Lawrence...are you in??!! I need some psy in my life.

Old Post Sep-24-2009 03:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by v-vaughn
I'm considering this for Christopher Lawrence...are you in??!! I need some psy in my life.

So long as my Grandpa's 90th birthday dinner isn't this night, I'm 100% in, Mars!!

*YAY*

So you'll be in too, habibi?? SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Old Post Sep-24-2009 03:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
So long as my Grandpa's 90th birthday dinner isn't this night, I'm 100% in, Mars!!

*YAY*

So you'll be in too, habibi?? SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

If you go I'll go!! I wouldn't go by myself lol.

Old Post Sep-24-2009 03:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by v-vaughn
If you go I'll go!! I wouldn't go by myself lol.

DONEDIZZLE!

Its like white on rice, red on mars, j on jupiter!

Old Post Sep-24-2009 04:39  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.10.31. DESTINY666 - FreakOut! - CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE, FREESTYLERS ++
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMelodic song of 1999, help!!!! [2006] [14]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Virus - All Your Bass [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread