Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.06.30. From Sunset Till Sunrise with LAWLER/ DUBFIRE & MORE
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
who remembers Lawlers famous quote from last year..?...I cant remember the wording of it......"Im so fucked up".....i think that was it....and then he needed help walking off the stage CLASSIC.....

Im going to play one more track cause Im absolutely fucked!

<3

Old Post Jun-17-2008 02:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Im going to play one more track cause Im absolutely fucked!

<3

that's the one! the crowd went ballistic!

less than 2 weeks boys and girls!!

Lawler Video of the Day

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Jun-17-2008 at 13:32

Old Post Jun-17-2008 13:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
london_ta
Supreme tranceaddict

Not looking forward to my family reunion after this

Old Post Jun-17-2008 16:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for london_ta Click here to Send london_ta a Private Message Add london_ta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by london_ta

lol
oh boy

Old Post Jun-18-2008 19:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

i have reduced passes for this event.
just give it to the person that is at the box office and you will get reduced price (like a coupon).

if you need one (or some) just send me a message on facebook or here on tranceaddict. or i will be at my usual spots on the weekend (hotel thursday, this is london friday, guv saturday).

Old Post Jun-18-2008 20:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

EVITE:

http://www.theguvernment.com/uploaded/viva/evite.html

Old Post Jun-18-2008 21:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
electro88
__/\___\o/____

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
i have reduced passes for this event.
just give it to the person that is at the box office and you will get reduced price (like a coupon).

if you need one (or some) just send me a message on facebook or here on tranceaddict. or i will be at my usual spots on the weekend (hotel thursday, this is london friday, guv saturday).

how much are your reduce?

Old Post Jun-18-2008 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for electro88 Click here to Send electro88 a Private Message Add electro88 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by electro88
how much are your reduce?

reduced are all the same. $40.
i just give you the pass/coupon and you give it to the girl and they charge you the reduced rate.

Old Post Jun-18-2008 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by london_ta

that's REALLY ewww... not jealous of your life.. sorry to hear

Old Post Jun-20-2008 01:02  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

So Im in bed all depressed that Ive been stuck in my room for the past 3 days and that this weekend is looking to be the same... and then a dear friend reminded me....

10 MORE DAYS!!!

Im already starting to feel better

Old Post Jun-20-2008 16:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
So Im in bed all depressed that Ive been stuck in my room for the past 3 days and that this weekend is looking to be the same... and then a dear friend reminded me....

10 MORE DAYS!!!

Im already starting to feel better

glad someone is as excited as I am!!

cannot fucking wait!

Old Post Jun-20-2008 17:39  Canada
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Old Post Jun-23-2008 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.06.30. From Sunset Till Sunrise with LAWLER/ DUBFIRE & MORE
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbouncy PROGRESSIVE track from Thee-o's Live at OnE 11/98 promo [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFilterheadz - "Yimanya" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread