Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Hey Srussel the girl who I am seeing and I ran into our first rough patch. I was wondering if you could do me favor and hop into the nearest telephone booth change into your tights and possibly skype her until she decides to come running back to me.

Last edited by Vivid Boy on May-04-2012 at 20:26

Old Post May-04-2012 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Ya know Eric. I will help you out with your relationship problem. I think I know why this is happening, and I'd be glad to suggest some things you can try to get through this rough patch.

http://www.bosley.com/

http://www.rogaine.com/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001028/

I hope some of this literature helps.

Cheers

Old Post May-04-2012 20:29  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

I'd love to skype with you about those products but I'm afraid I'd fall in love with you and leave my family to move to buffalo

Old Post May-04-2012 20:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

It happens

Old Post May-04-2012 20:39  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Just not with Megan though.

Old Post May-04-2012 20:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post May-04-2012 20:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

To be fair I don't think it was a matter of rejection. I think both of us came to the conclusion that it wasn't going anywhere and then afterwards it was kind of awkward to just talk randomly. Its not like we had any kind of passionate affair. He was dating other girls. We just talked too much and shared too much personal info. I think you guys may be reading too much into this.

Old Post May-04-2012 20:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Just not with Megan though.

zing!

Old Post May-04-2012 20:41 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
He was dating other girls.

camgirls?

Old Post May-04-2012 20:42 
Silky Johnson

quote:
He was dating other girls.

Bahahaha, yeah right!

Old Post May-04-2012 20:44 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

hahahahahah he had so many girls on the go. skyping meg was just his thing on the side lol

Old Post May-04-2012 20:46 
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
To be fair I don't think it was a matter of rejection. I think both of us came to the conclusion that it wasn't going anywhere and then afterwards it was kind of awkward to just talk randomly. Its not like we had any kind of passionate affair. He was dating other girls. We just talked too much and shared too much personal info. I think you guys may be reading too much into this.

I don't think it's anyone's fucking business. I don't know what compelled you to share those details with the c0r but I don't think you have to justify yourself to anyone here, as none of these shitheads' opinion matters.

I sincerely hope everything works out with Eli.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Pascal FEOS SMS06 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDescent - "Gravity Drop" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread