Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.05 Cityfox @ TBA
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Who's got a comp ticket or two for me and my buddy who works at nypd? Tao was ok last night, mini Vegas, pacha tonight and not looking to do marquee tomorrow if it's a mini Vegas marquee.

Old Post Apr-05-2014 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
Who's got a comp ticket or two for me and my buddy who works at nypd? Tao was ok last night, mini Vegas, pacha tonight and not looking to do marquee tomorrow if it's a mini Vegas marquee.

tables are cheap and there's one with your name on it bro.

Old Post Apr-05-2014 12:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf

lmao wtf post

Old Post Apr-05-2014 14:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

naveen 10-12
adriatique 12-2
mano 2-4
tennis 4-6
thug****** 6-close

get wristbands across the street from venue in an empty lot.

Old Post Apr-05-2014 17:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
@ sebg speaking of getting soaked, I owe you a beer for saving me that horrible drive to the last Fox.
hit me up tmw...

Nah dude, you dont owe me anything.

See ya later

Old Post Apr-05-2014 17:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
tables are cheap and there's one with your name on it bro.

I lolled

I swear those have to be troll posts

Old Post Apr-05-2014 17:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

lets do this!

seb and i may or may not do the sound factory shuffle tonight. i'll most likely be doing mountain climbers all night..

Old Post Apr-05-2014 22:51  United States
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

trying to comprehend what went down last night..

Old Post Apr-06-2014 16:49  United States
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Probably the party of the year so far

Old Post Apr-06-2014 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmarino137
tranceaddict

Absolutely unbelievable party. Sets were all completely on point. Production was just insane. I just love Cityfox parties, hands down.

Old Post Apr-06-2014 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Speechless

Old Post Apr-06-2014 20:51  Poland
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

Jester

With how great this party sounds, I hope one of you kinda fellas were able to comp Bigperf to show him how NYC parties

Old Post Apr-06-2014 20:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.05 Cityfox @ TBA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[2] Looking for title please help!!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJimmy The Sound - "M.O.D.U.L.O." [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread