Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > bpm 2015 dates?
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

I heard they lost cannibal royal this year. Shame cuz it's a dope venue by the water. I think they lost another venue from the previous year. Mamitas, blue parrot, coco maya are also faves. Kool beach is my least favorite.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-19-2014 23:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

This has really sparked my interest. Gonna check out some hotels

Last edited by chillenandy321 on Jun-01-2014 at 01:32

Old Post May-30-2014 23:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

I highly recommend the condos over hotels. All of em right on the beach are gorgeous and within walking distance of all venues except 1.

Old Post May-30-2014 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Yeah been checking out condos seem better choice you right

Old Post May-31-2014 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I'm so down for this festival. Let's do it, Andy!

Old Post May-31-2014 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I'm so down for this festival. Let's do it, Andy!

Sweet!

Old Post May-31-2014 16:48  United States
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

We should just get a 3 br. Already got 4 for sure: me, pat, Andy, orangesto. I'm sure we will find 2 more.

Prices aren't bad either.

Old Post Jun-01-2014 03:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
We should just get a 3 br. Already got 4 for sure: me, pat, Andy, orangesto. I'm sure we will find 2 more.

Prices aren't bad either.

Guess you guys don't plan on meeting any chicks...lol.

Old Post Jun-01-2014 03:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Guess you guys don't plan on meeting any chicks...lol.

Lol never said that sir. Additional rooms are always an option.

Old Post Jun-01-2014 03:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Goprofreestyler
tranceaddict in training

HELLOOO Everybody !!! Just relax !!! This is the video of the PILLOW FIGHT DAY 2014 !!! ENJOY !!! Have a nice Day 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bk1NEK_W7g

Old Post Jun-01-2014 08:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Goprofreestyler Click here to Send Goprofreestyler a Private Message Visit Goprofreestyler's homepage! Add Goprofreestyler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

The dates get released on June 15

Old Post Jun-03-2014 15:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Thank you, will be locking my condo in then...

Old Post Jun-03-2014 16:23  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > bpm 2015 dates?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHard house, I think.. Need help to find the album... [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndain - "Summer Calling" (Breaks Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread