Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceLover007
DariusX

Never mind guys, we can go either way with this (as simple as baby ass or as fancy as bloody hell ) and again we need to make some choices rather quickly for Raphie so he can finalize this package as soon as possible.

I completely agree with track list idea, doesn't have to be on this page but this previous white color text "COLORS" didn't grab me at all, sorry. I would say that without it would look much better and sexy - "simple is beauty".

Again this is just to generate needed conversation, better is to throw something on the table then just seat tight and wait for something to happen a specially if we don't have that much time (thanks to few guys who are taking active initiative to resolve this issue).

Thanks guys,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

The text doesn't NEED to grab you. The text is almost purposeless but I think it looks classy and modest on the original cover.

Like, let's look at Apple. The reason Apple products are beautiful is because they're incredibly simple and they remove the things that don't need to be there. Trying to make everything "eye catching" is why so many HTC & Motorola phones look like ass.

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

I like Seans original idea, As someone said, it's not vinyl

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Seandroid
The text doesn't NEED to grab you. The text is almost purposeless but I think it looks classy and modest on the original cover.

Like, let's look at Apple. The reason Apple products are beautiful is because they're incredibly simple and they remove the things that don't need to be there. Trying to make everything "eye catching" is why so many HTC & Motorola phones look like ass.

It just my opinion about it and my not even be that important on the end day anyway lol.

And yes if I look at art and can say "Wow" that means that this art grabs me/my attention (positive way) - anyway doesn't really matter, as long as we all like it I will be fine with whatever we agree to.

My $0.002

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Last edited by TranceLover007 on Mar-26-2012 at 19:32

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

"Controversial" is good thing, you can get a lot of people involve by it and lot of great ideas - as long as we can get something good coming out of it

My job is done, thank you

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:29  United States
TranceLover007
DariusX

Raphie, can we have CD/DVD for this album, I will try to send this to C89.5 Seattle Hottest Music station.

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-26-2012 20:23  United States
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

I'll make the wavs available for the contributors, so you can burn CD's from them

Old Post Mar-26-2012 20:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
I'll make the wavs available for the contributors, so you can burn CD's from them

Two things:

1 - I think that we will have to go with DVD as we will be well above CD limits lol

2 - I will have to imprint this art on this DVD to look professional (graphic will have to be circular with the center of it to be a center of the original square and some parts will have to be left out).

Is this OK?

And also, who is doing some wright-up about this album? (will need to go along with DVD and track list will not be on DVD anymore)

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-26-2012 20:45  United States
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Raphie stated to me via PM a week ago he would make our tracks available to us for download.

I am sending mine as a promo to some people. So I will need it b4 this thing hits beatport (and as soon as possible).

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-26-2012 22:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Osmodiar
tranceaddict

What are the chances of organising another compilation like this in the future? Completely missed this one, keen to get involved if it happens again.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 04:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Osmodiar Click here to Send Osmodiar a Private Message Add Osmodiar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

We can do a new one at the end of the year.

So, I'm finalizing the mastering this week
We have artwork
will prepare a pack for contributers and Rann, people then can do what they've got to do
Rann can do the mix
I will publish the release

Last edited by Raphie on Mar-27-2012 at 06:00

Old Post Mar-27-2012 05:36  Netherlands
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by Osmodiar
What are the chances of organising another compilation like this in the future? Completely missed this one, keen to get involved if it happens again.

Yup, me too. This time around was just not a good time for me. Actually, I'd be even more keen on a downtempo (chillout/ambient/triphop) compilation, but I'm not sure that there would be much interest here.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Mar-27-2012 05:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID please - Sweet Melody! [2003] [31]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz pres. Elevation - Clear Blue [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread