Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Raver back in the day 1999? To me back in the day ravers are from like 1993-94, when my sister was partying. But I guess it depends how old are you are to determine what "back in the day" is. My sis is an old bird now. I thank God for the music, and my sister for introducing me to it!

Old Post Mar-15-2004 16:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skaya
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tranc3
If you don't read past the first page, you're missing out on all the hilarity!

bahh, If I want to laugh, I'll watch a funny movie or something, I only use the boards to discuss

Old Post Mar-15-2004 20:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Skaya Click here to Send Skaya a Private Message Add Skaya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

oh the memories ...

Old Post Mar-15-2004 21:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mako
Old School.

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
oh the memories ...

Holy shit...where have you been mingebucket?

"When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God, it's me. And im gonna kick your poncey soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked up ribs. NOW, wake the fuck up!"

Old Post Mar-15-2004 21:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Mako Click here to Send Mako a Private Message Add Mako to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by Mako
Holy shit...where have you been mingebucket?

Don't have access to the internet @ home anymore so I can only come on at work, which I have been doing more and more lately

More #triviaquest

Old Post Mar-15-2004 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mako
Old School.

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Don't have access to the internet @ home anymore so I can only come on at work, which I have been doing more and more lately

More #triviaquest

I'll be there...get ready to die...

"When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God, it's me. And im gonna kick your poncey soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked up ribs. NOW, wake the fuck up!"

Old Post Mar-15-2004 21:53  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Mako Click here to Send Mako a Private Message Add Mako to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BeeEee
Senior tranceaddict

now i know where did those "Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her..." sigs came from

it makes sense now

ok, not really

Old Post Mar-16-2004 02:26  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for BeeEee Click here to Send BeeEee a Private Message Add BeeEee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nic01445
Was guckst du?

...but guys, seriously. sasha blows.

Old Post Mar-16-2004 05:22  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for nic01445 Click here to Send nic01445 a Private Message Add nic01445 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceCDs
Reality Hacker

quote:
Originally posted by nic01445
...but guys, seriously. sasha blows.

no he does'nt.

Old Post Mar-18-2004 02:49  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceCDs Click here to Send tranceCDs a Private Message Add tranceCDs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Algenis
no he does'nt.
SHE u idiot! get it right plz

Old Post Mar-18-2004 07:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nic01445
Was guckst du?

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
SHE u idiot! get it right plz

lol. PWN3D

Old Post Mar-18-2004 07:46  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for nic01445 Click here to Send nic01445 a Private Message Add nic01445 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shad0wmaster
Returning TA

Oh man, this classic old thread again

I agree with the motion to CLOSE IT!

Old Post Mar-18-2004 08:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shad0wmaster Click here to Send Shad0wmaster a Private Message Visit Shad0wmaster's homepage! Add Shad0wmaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSteve Porter - "Definite Form" (Jumpin Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread