Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
louiswho
tranceaddict

Personnellement Marie a le droit de dire ce qu'elle veux .... Est-ce que sa rapporte d'agir de cette facon ?? ben les gars c'est a elle de decider pas a vous ....

Tout le monde a droit a des commentaires c pour sa des board .....

Je suis souvent le premier a exprimer mes desaccord avec BEB .... mais en meme temps je suis tres realiste de l'enorme travail que Marie fait pour vous apporter un evenement aussi gros

Que je sois d'accord ou pas avec la vocation que cette evenement ce donne ...
on doit quand meme etre asser mature pour admirer le travail que sa demande

Old Post Mar-01-2012 19:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for louiswho Click here to Send louiswho a Private Message Add louiswho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

High roller :

sorry if it sounded like a fit, you were the cherry on top with all those immature comments that I read on this thread, it wasn't personal and for you only. Some people think that they know everything and they always put down our events or DJs, without even working in the scene or knowing all the crazyness that we get just to make it happen, they have no respect. Yes, Bal en Blanc real fans are happy to buy presale tickets even if it's 100$, cause right now, it's 142$ and it might be sold out b4 the event. Trust me Bal en Blanc doesn't make that much profit, DJs are asking so much money and everything else cost more and more every year.

What I meant by my get a life comment (exemple) I hate Rihanna's music with all my heart, do I go on her forums and Facebook page and put her down.....NO! Why spending your time bashing people, spread some love instead to the people you like or at least make a constructive critic. Everybody can have a positive or negative opinion but stop the hate, it's just foolish and it doesn't have a place in EDM.

Anyway, I'm not adding anything else, it is a déja vu (très drôle le vidéo Francis, lol!)

Last edited by viciousmarie on Mar-01-2012 at 20:40

Old Post Mar-01-2012 20:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

imma leave this here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B0070QMUFA

quote:
Fits most adult heads
Super Creepy!
This mask lets you be the unicorn you know you are!
Latex with realistic fur mane.
Are you a secret unicorn?

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 22:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by viciousmarie
High roller :

sorry if it sounded like a fit, you were the cherry on top with all those immature comments that I read on this thread, it wasn't personal and for you only. Some people think that they know everything and they always put down our events or DJs, without even working in the scene or knowing all the crazyness that we get just to make it happen, they have no respect. Yes, Bal en Blanc real fans are happy to buy presale tickets even if it's 100$, cause right now, it's 142$ and it might be sold out b4 the event. Trust me Bal en Blanc doesn't make that much profit, DJs are asking so much money and everything else cost more and more every year.

What I meant by my get a life comment (exemple) I hate Rihanna's music with all my heart, do I go on her forums and Facebook page and put her down.....NO! Why spending your time bashing people, spread some love instead to the people you like or at least make a constructive critic. Everybody can have a positive or negative opinion but stop the hate, it's just foolish and it doesn't have a place in EDM.

Anyway, I'm not adding anything else, it is a déja vu (très drôle le vidéo Francis, lol!)

bien dit

Old Post Mar-01-2012 22:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beings
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like I might be going to BEB this year by myself (from TO). Can anyone recommend any goods pubs in Montreal for Sat night? Chat and mingle with random people, not sit down and eat kinds lol

Old Post Mar-02-2012 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beings Click here to Send Beings a Private Message Add Beings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by viciousmarie
High roller :

Thank you for this post.

I am not putting Bal en Blanc or the promoters down at all. In fact, I am grateful to have an event like this so close to me. Thank you to the organizers for putting it on, especially given the massively improved line-up this year.

I am really looking forward to this event.

...and Marie, next time don't be so vicious.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 04:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

awwww there's hope for us yet

those posts made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Old Post Mar-02-2012 16:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007

Fucking hippy !

Old Post Mar-02-2012 16:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Old Post Mar-02-2012 16:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
portugzMTL
Supreme tranceaddict

this thread is now about PLUR

Old Post Mar-02-2012 18:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for portugzMTL Click here to Send portugzMTL a Private Message Add portugzMTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

P to the L to the U to the R

Old Post Mar-02-2012 18:40  Canada
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

offer nissim brand new pre mixed set.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 18:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - "Suburban Hell" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread