Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > [DD] TrancEaddicts Unite Chapter 3 - The Stars of Tomorrow
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
en2t
Supreme tranceaddict

Top-notch job mystery.
Proud to be on this.

Stan.

Old Post Sep-30-2003 03:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for en2t Click here to Send en2t a Private Message Add en2t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bassaholix
TrancEateer

Wait 1 flaming june second.. wtf is goin on here? is this a mix? wtf?

Anyone... cause ive heard a few of these traxx and they are mint as sheeeet!

Cause back before '99, U didn' give a damn about PvD, but now that he's pressin' platinum LP's, all of a sudden ur' into
his killer beat's! Ain't nothin' U can do to make it stop cause trance makes the world go round, so cut the act...

[My Website]

Old Post Sep-30-2003 03:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for bassaholix Click here to Send bassaholix a Private Message Visit bassaholix's homepage! Add bassaholix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

Awesome mixing and flow; I'm really enjoying this.

Old Post Sep-30-2003 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thecYrus
Supreme tranceaddict

thx to everybody who's involved in this mix!

i'm downloading it right now.. can't wait to hear it

in 45 minutes my hifi-system has new work

so long
cYrus

Old Post Sep-30-2003 05:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for thecYrus Click here to Send thecYrus a Private Message Add thecYrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
en2t
Supreme tranceaddict

ok i know i posted here already,
but i just wanna say once again how freakin good this mix turned out to be. I'm listening to it now for the 3rd time, and that has not happened with Unite 2. And oh yea, thanks a lot to Endre for putting his track "Novelty Pioneers" on this mix ... such a good melody.

Stan.

Old Post Sep-30-2003 05:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for en2t Click here to Send en2t a Private Message Add en2t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-Kreing^^
Syncope

The mix turned out to be even better than the last one, you people are amazing, most of the tracks i heard there are alot better than these days averege trance tunes.

Good job everyone...

"The world is not beautiful. And that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty."

--=My Music=--

Old Post Sep-30-2003 06:54  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-Kreing^^ Click here to Send DJ-Kreing^^ a Private Message Add DJ-Kreing^^ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by conk
oh and can anyone gimmie a tracklist for volume1, i searched and i cant find it but i'd really like to learn some of these names

I have it at home, I'll paste it to you later tonight.

Edit:
Oh, I found it.

Mr.Mystery presents: TrancEaddicts Unite

01. Nordlicht - Within Each of Us (Fatboy Remix)
02. Endre feat. Jano Acta - Lacha
03. Lyera - The Lyera
04. 3-F - I Want That
05. Dj Kewlness - Journey to Arabia (Mr.Mystery Revamp)
06. Boy Trance - Shattered (Extended Mix)
07. Beat Project feat. Endre - Midnight Sun
08. Dj TonKs - Fat Synth
09. Ken Novastorm - Heaven's Caliber (Thomas Datt Remix)
10. 5th Dimension - Rain of Emotion
11. James Dale - Phonik (Mr.Mystery Revamp)
12. Elude - ReDawn
13. Lightworks - Forever (John Remix)
14. Solar Sense - Shine System
15. D.Y.N.E. - Obscura
16. Nick Mahoney - Bleu Azul (Skeleton Mix)
17. TimeLab - Awake

Total running time 01:57:20

Old Post Sep-30-2003 07:55  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnOC
Supreme tranceaddict

brilliant. the comments look really great! cant wait to hear the voiceover. hopefully i will get this soon (nik)

are we sendin to a few labels?im sure this will find its way around a few offices...i can imagine the talk it will create. very big hype

Old Post Sep-30-2003 08:27  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnOC Click here to Send JohnOC a Private Message Visit JohnOC's homepage! Add JohnOC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

FFS, i was downloading yesterday night went to sleep, because the downloading took 4 hours lol, now i wake up a freaking error or something , need to do all again

-Moose

Old Post Sep-30-2003 08:27  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by JohnOC
brilliant. the comments look really great! cant wait to hear the voiceover. hopefully i will get this soon (nik)

are we sendin to a few labels?im sure this will find its way around a few offices...i can imagine the talk it will create. very big hype

Was gonna send it to you when I realised that I had no CD-r's... gotta go buy some today.

Old Post Sep-30-2003 08:42  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnOC
Supreme tranceaddict

Be Cool!

cool man, whenever u find time

Old Post Sep-30-2003 08:48  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnOC Click here to Send JohnOC a Private Message Visit JohnOC's homepage! Add JohnOC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fundamental
65* Addict

Hello!

Track listing looks great!

Don't think I'll get the chance to hear it though...

www.ambiamusic.com

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."

Old Post Sep-30-2003 09:06  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Fundamental Click here to Send Fundamental a Private Message Visit Fundamental's homepage! Add Fundamental to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > [DD] TrancEaddicts Unite Chapter 3 - The Stars of Tomorrow
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack id #2 [from marco carola - live at bleu, detroit (26-02-2005) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback nSaltwater - "Strange" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread