Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYNthSRI
ADDiCTED ² MELODY

hey Tich..your handle of Senior TranceAddict fitz you well..

don't worry, Tong is around your age as well

cheerz

• Andain - Promise
  • Adrian Lux - Can't Sleep
  • Benjamin Francis Leftwich - See You
  • Company of Thieves - Even In The Dark

Old Post Jan-15-2001 03:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SYNthSRI Click here to Send SYNthSRI a Private Message Add SYNthSRI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sKyBreAK
[Progressive HouseAddict]

Satan (eek!)

i just turned 16 :P
started listening to trance ever since 1998
then i jus started mixing! hehe

[Edited by sKyBreAK on Jan-14-2001 at 22:46]

Old Post Jan-15-2001 03:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sKyBreAK Click here to Send sKyBreAK a Private Message Add sKyBreAK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xXxAzNrAvErxXx
VinylAddict

Talking

Sup peeps...

I am 20..turning 21 in July.. can't wait!!!
Started listening to Trance about 2 years ago..DLing songs in my dorm room..PvD and ATB got me hooked on it ever since..

Rave On.....

Old Post Jan-15-2001 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xXxAzNrAvErxXx Click here to Send xXxAzNrAvErxXx a Private Message Add xXxAzNrAvErxXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TeKnoHe@d2025
Derek Howell Addict

Cool

I'm 15 from Pennsylvania, USA. Yep, I think I'm the only one in PA that listens to trance lol. Anyway I've been listening for about 2 years now. It all started with Antiloop, they aren't trance but that's when I got into the 'electronica' scene.

Old Post Jan-15-2001 04:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TeKnoHe@d2025 Click here to Send TeKnoHe@d2025 a Private Message Visit TeKnoHe@d2025's homepage! Add TeKnoHe@d2025 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
I'm 15 from Pennsylvania, USA. Yep, I think I'm the only one in PA that listens to trance lol. Anyway I've been listening for about 2 years now. It all started with Antiloop, they aren't trance but that's when I got into the 'electronica' scene.

heh there's more people in pennsylvania that listen to trance than u think.

Old Post Jan-15-2001 06:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nakiko
tranceaddict in training

!

Yeah, like me =P Too bad my hick town(Chambersburg) blows donkey nads. Friends hate it and I am reduced to carrying around a CD player or listening to crap that hurts my ears. =/

20 Years old. Been listening to Electronica and being ostrasized by society for about 6 years now. Just recently got into Trance, like 16 months ago.

[Edited by Nakiko on Jan-15-2001 at 02:58]

Old Post Jan-15-2001 07:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nakiko Click here to Send Nakiko a Private Message Add Nakiko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JM
Supreme tranceaddict

King

I'm 20. Turning 21 in Exactly 7 days, on 22nd. Shall be fun

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TRANCIFIED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>JM<

Old Post Jan-15-2001 08:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JM Click here to Send JM a Private Message Add JM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayDee2K
Senior tranceaddict

Invisible Grin Age

I'm 17. I always listened Hardcore but now is trance my fav.

Old Post Jan-15-2001 09:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for JayDee2K Click here to Send JayDee2K a Private Message Add JayDee2K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jasey
tranceaddict in training

Smile

18 and i've been into trance for about 4 years now!

Old Post Jan-15-2001 09:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jasey Click here to Send Jasey a Private Message Add Jasey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Suzaku
ووووو

Well seeing as how everybody and their dog has replied to this thread, I may as well too. I am 21 and have been listening to trance since about 96, mostly goa/psytrance though. I didn't really get into trance "trance" till about 98.

Suzaku

Old Post Jan-15-2001 12:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Suzaku Click here to Send Suzaku a Private Message Add Suzaku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZLOBA
Junior tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

OK i am 21, enjoying trancesounds from 96-97.

=============================
trancEaddicted come to masses
=============================

Old Post Jan-15-2001 12:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZLOBA Click here to Send ZLOBA a Private Message Visit ZLOBA's homepage! Add ZLOBA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joel Fielder
Senior trancEaddict

I'm 22, been into dance for years now.

I'm now producing and remixing under the name Zed Transform (subtle digital audio reference), coming soon on mp3.com and a record label near you.....

Old Post Jan-15-2001 13:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Fielder Click here to Send Joel Fielder a Private Message Add Joel Fielder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold tech tune [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohan Gielen pres. Abnea - "Velvet Moods" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread