Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bass drive
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

no shit (literally )

Old Post Jan-03-2005 20:34  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for bass drive Click here to Send bass drive a Private Message Add bass drive to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

OK ok.... it was me

Old Post Jan-03-2005 20:58  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by TheVrk
OK ok.... it was me

don't try to cover up for someone, you weren't even there .

these items were also found on the floor in one of the bedrooms:

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

i always wonder who the hell it is that always breaks toilet seats or poos in the urinal/all over the floor ect.... whats wrong with you people??!?!?

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut
You kids get off my lawn!

quote:
Originally posted by Pettiscool
i always wonder who the hell it is that always breaks toilet seats or poos in the urinal/all over the floor ect.... whats wrong with you people??!?!?

Ahh, if you only knew what my friends and I saw at a Tim Horton's in Kingston... it was EVERYWHERE - on the floor, on the door, on the walls, in the sink, on the ceiling... and the soiled boxers were hanging over the stall door. And I'm not talking about a #1 here.

Scarred for life.

2012-11-32 - DJ Insufferable ɸ Or At Least the Stalkers I Complain About
2048-06-66 - Spastic & Whocares Although I'm Actually Flattered
9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

Ive worked in toronto public pools for a long time (regent/moss park/summerville, all the fun ones) ive seen it all too, i dont deal with that though. yuck

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
Ahh, if you only knew what my friends and I saw at a Tim Horton's in Kingston... it was EVERYWHERE - on the floor, on the door, on the walls, in the sink, on the ceiling... and the soiled boxers were hanging over the stall door. And I'm not talking about a #1 here.

Scarred for life.

I have no words... well, wait, i guess "Naassssttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" comes to mind.

thats so revolting

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut

quote:
Originally posted by Pettiscool
Ive worked in toronto public pools for a long time (regent/moss park/summerville, all the fun ones) ive seen it all too, i dont deal with that though. yuck

Oh I don't think the staff ever have to deal with those... I believe the Timmy's manager called the OPP Hazardous Chemicals division and reported a toxic spill.

9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

and these items were found:

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut

quote:
and these items were found:

Those are Graham's, and of course he forgot to take them.

Margs, you could start a whole home business out of the random stuff that sketchy people leave lying around your house!

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:48  Canada
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:

The Amyl (Butyl) Nitrate is NOT mine...

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jan-03-2005 21:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Expired
tranceaddict

Any extra people there? It may be best to check all the closets and cupboards.

Expired,
----------------------------

Old Post Jan-03-2005 22:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Expired Click here to Send Expired a Private Message Add Expired to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI am BEGGING for this track to get IDed.....please please HELP [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStella Getz - Dr. Love [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread