Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Titanium
Couldn't he just release it on his own label or bandcamp. There needs to be more consulting betweens labels and producers

Maybe he doesn't want to and maybe he just can't as the album very likely contains some already released tracks.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-26-2018 07:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceCDs
Reality Hacker

According to an interview he did last year this album was gonna be a "sequel" to Trilogique. It was supposed to have a bunch of tracks, I doubt he's cancelled it, just holding it off for a while.

Old Post Jan-27-2018 05:05  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceCDs Click here to Send tranceCDs a Private Message Add tranceCDs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaylightMoon
According to an interview he did last year this album was gonna be a "sequel" to Trilogique. It was supposed to have a bunch of tracks, I doubt he's cancelled it, just holding it off for a while.

In a previous chat he said it was delayed, now he said it's cancelled. That doesn't sound like holding off to me. The album preview set at Lumio was already half a year ago.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-27-2018 07:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Laurent's new track at 1h22min: Rain Upon My Skin

I like it, not too slow and not too dark!

Old Post Feb-13-2018 20:42  Netherlands
n0bben
-

Great ID tune at around 38 minute mark.. could it be a new Airwave? Not sure.
Either way it sounds great.
And of course he played Rain Upon My Skin.

Excellent set.

Old Post Mar-03-2018 00:13  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for n0bben Click here to Send n0bben a Private Message Add n0bben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Laurent's new track at 1h22min: Rain Upon My Skin

I like it, not too slow and not too dark!

Just noticed it's already available on pre-order (for 12 March) on BP, apparently a single-track release on Bonzai Progressive.

Old Post Mar-07-2018 13:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Just noticed it's already available on pre-order (for 12 March) on BP, apparently a single-track release on Bonzai Progressive.

Yeah, I noticed, I just don't understand the purpose of pre-order on BP. That's only interesting when you can put it in a huge discount which ends just for the release date. So I put it in the hold bin for now

Old Post Mar-07-2018 20:56  Netherlands
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Yeah, I noticed, I just don't understand the purpose of pre-order on BP. That's only interesting when you can put it in a huge discount which ends just for the release date. So I put it in the hold bin for now

I'm not paying pre-order prices for any track on there when that's the only reason the price is up. Can't remember a track I wanted so desperately that waiting a little while was a problem. Perhaps the principle works in general with people getting the newest tracks early for their sets or whatever as if its the current equivalent of getting promo records..

Not sure though whether I'm contradicting myself by deciding earlier on to pre-orderJoof's upcoming VA release for 13 something euros (not a fangirl!)

Old Post Mar-07-2018 22:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
I'm not paying pre-order prices for any track on there when that's the only reason the price is up. Can't remember a track I wanted so desperately that waiting a little while was a problem. Perhaps the principle works in general with people getting the newest tracks early for their sets or whatever as if its the current equivalent of getting promo records..

Not sure though whether I'm contradicting myself by deciding earlier on to pre-orderJoof's upcoming VA release for 13 something euros (not a fangirl!)

You won't get the track sooner by pre-ordering it. I also don't think the price is higher.
If you e.g. can get a 50% discount today and the official release of a track you want to buy is in five days, but is available as pre-order, you can buy it now with the discount and then have to wait till the official release to download it. That's IMO the only benefit.

Old Post Mar-08-2018 20:03  Netherlands
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Ha I can see thee late-night error I made there

Old Post Mar-08-2018 20:06  Netherlands
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, if he is going to make techno then I hope he does make it more like this.

Old Post Mar-11-2018 09:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

From the DJ Promotion section, I guess some will like it hear as well.
Laurent shared it at his FB last week:

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Yelland
The longest mix I've ever created is finished! 15 Hours in total of Airwave / Laurent Veronnez music & productions.
The greatest Trance producer of all time.

STREAM
Part I: https://www.mixcloud.com/tomyelland...airwave-part-i/
Part II: https://www.mixcloud.com/tomyelland...irwave-part-ii/

Full Tracklist: https://www.dropbox.com/s/me7zhxouf...irwave.txt?dl=0

Top 20 Laurent Veronnez Tracks:
1. Lolo - Laias Daydream (Airwave Remix)
2. Airwave - Lady Blue (All Airwave Mixes + Markus Schulz Remix)
3. The Green Martian - Industry
4. Airwave - Gaijin
5. Solarstone - Seven Cities (V-One Remix)
6. Ivan Nikusev & WavE - Aurora (Airwave Remix)
7. Fire & Ice - Para Siempre
8. Lolo - Trampoline
9. Airwave - Light Years Away From Here
10. Lolo - Sunset
11. Velvet Girl - Velvet
12. V-One - Dead Cities
13. Lolo - Why
14. TasteXperience - Summersault (Airwave Remix)
15. Fire & Ice - Lost Emotions (Bryan Kearney Remix)
16. Alex Vidal - Blue Twilight (Airwave Remix)
17. Lolo - Melody
18. Airwave - Pray For Happiness (Digital Blonde Remix)
19. Meridian - Solar Flare
20. Airwave featuring the Pedestrian - Seattle Calling

Old Post Mar-11-2018 11:59  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhauzz [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDelacy - "Hideaway" (Deep Dish Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread