Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
infinity HiGH
groovin

Re: Re: Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?

quote:
Originally posted by bluecloud
I think this board used to be good when there were true trance lovers here discussing trance and everything related to trance.

I feel things went to shit when topics got too crazy. Too many members who were not true fans of the music.

People jumped on the next bandwagon of social media which was facebook.

I've also been wondering myself where I can meet like minded true trance fans in Toronto.

Have you tried going out to a trance party?

And this forum was never just about trance, so stop talking about the good ol'days when everyone only talked about trance and nothing else cause they never existed.

Old Post Mar-15-2017 17:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I guess buddy doesn't know trance is actually for fags.

Old Post Mar-15-2017 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I guess buddy doesn't know trance is actually for fags.

hey bitch

Old Post Mar-15-2017 19:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
hey bitch

Old Post Mar-15-2017 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Things got crazy for me after TA. after i stopped with my peyote addiction I started a port a potty sanitation company. I mainly did it to get into festivals for free and hide cameras under the seats.Life started taking off and i met the love of my life Helga. Since then I have expanded my empire. I now have 4 sanitation trucks all driven by my cousins. there is actually 5 cousins but 1 always seems to get locked up. Works great for me though. It's useless to say I just don't have the time anymore. The more poops the more scoops.

Old Post Mar-15-2017 20:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DamnDirtyApe
BananaAddict

Re: Re: Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?

Good to see so many of you are still alive and kicking. I still remember when I met Swamper in the flesh. Kudos to him for keeping the lights on here!

quote:
Originally posted by bluecloud
I think this board used to be good

Ummmm...

quote:

I was a Tranceaddict when you were in diapers...

Facebook actually prevents people from connecting with strangers with common interests, because you only see what's going on with your immediate group of friends. There's no good way to have conversations between total strangers like you can on a message board. None of my friends like trance and there doesn't seem to be any sort of real community anymore, which is a real shame.

Old Post Mar-15-2017 21:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DamnDirtyApe Click here to Send DamnDirtyApe a Private Message Add DamnDirtyApe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DamnDirtyApe
BananaAddict

My problem is that I can't stay up late anymore because I have kids. Summer is great thanks to all the festivals (and Cabana) but what to do in the winter?

Old Post Mar-15-2017 21:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DamnDirtyApe Click here to Send DamnDirtyApe a Private Message Add DamnDirtyApe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

I've been raving in virtual-reality since early 2016 with my occulus rift. Every weekend we get together and drop molly and take turns djing in the mountains, prairies, wherever. I have a few In-virtual reality tattoos of my favourite artists/labels, this weekend we're doing an Above & beyond themed night and im going to ask this girl from Switzerland out for a dance.

Old Post Mar-15-2017 21:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i signed up to this website by mistake. i thought i was signing up for train addict .ch

Old Post Mar-16-2017 08:06  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
i signed up to this website by mistake. i thought i was signing up for train addict .ch

Old Post Mar-16-2017 16:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer

Funny, that site is how I met your mom...

Old Post Mar-16-2017 21:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

Re: Re: Re: Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?

quote:
Originally posted by DamnDirtyApe
Good to see so many of you are still alive and kicking. I still remember when I met Swamper in the flesh. Kudos to him for keeping the lights on here!

Hi!

Old Post Mar-17-2017 03:42  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help ID this track played by Eric Prydz at Hi Ibiza [2017] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCatapila - "Void (I Need You)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread