Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > my semiauto biagrifry
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

my semiauto biagrifry

Chapter Year 2017???

" I sat, with rail spikes in mine anus and pondered.... what am I doing with my self? "

After pouring pickled jalapeños in my eyes after switching my skin to scales, I enrolled in school once more. At this time I thought it was a good idea to quit my job. This was not enough. I maxed out two credit cards and started out with negative thousands. I've now had 5 or 6 different jobs since then.

^ Would that make a good book or should i scrap it?

Some Jobs for those who are curious: Spelunking Tours of Septic Systems, Freelance Detective as 'Detective Dirk McDerk', Gold digger (digging holes in neighbourhood houses searching for treasure), Mascot for Ripley's Aquarium

Old Post Jul-16-2018 23:14  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I like it, it's good.

Old Post Jul-17-2018 01:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

are any of you excited for that new sasha baron cohen show ??

i have no idea how he got away with it again, and he interviewed some prominent people like sarah palin

Old Post Jul-17-2018 02:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I haven't seen it yet but apparently from what I've seen online he had prosthetic make up on.

Old Post Jul-17-2018 02:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

you can catch 10 minutes of it here, and i think it premieres this sunday , you're right he definitely had lot of work done for this just off first glimpse not sure if its as funny as his previous work

Old Post Jul-17-2018 03:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

The plot is still too thin, playa.

Hola from Jerusalem hostel.

Old Post Jul-17-2018 07:20  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I like it, it's good.

your job is to make it great

@alphastarred - i can not reveal too much otherwise my work will be stolen

Old Post Jul-17-2018 08:58  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate

Insane.

Old Post Jul-17-2018 09:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I genuinely think your posts should be compiled in a random order into a cut-up novel. It could be the next Naked Lunch, but with less sodomy and more liquid shits.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-17-2018 10:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
your job is to make it great

Ah shit, will try harder.

Old Post Jul-17-2018 10:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I usually forget what I said within 5 minutes.. right now I’m waiting for a tank of water to be filled in between trees, after it’s full I’m either going to quit my job or finish my shift and quit my job so I can go to a cottage for a weekend, upon my return I got two other jobs

My inspirations in order are myself, dr Steve brule, Mitch Hedberg and the behaviour of squirrel

Old Post Jul-17-2018 14:13  Norfolk Island
Jon_Snow

Comrade why not overthrow your capitalist overlords and beome a communist? By going red you’ll be also going green. Kenny can explain it better than I can.

Old Post Jul-17-2018 18:23 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > my semiauto biagrifry
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackone more [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBoom! - Boy Versus Girls (Peace Division's Boomin' Dub) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread