Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

You're supposed to drop the kids off at the pool before going to the club.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 09:28  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I was in the same position at a rave many years ago, sadly sans ATM paperwork. I had to wipe myself clean with my underwear and spent the rest of the party...

Yep, its either that or goodbye to my favorite tie dye cat socks.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Aug-02-2017 at 18:02

Old Post Aug-02-2017 13:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by Jennypie
Really? You care that much? Imo the real winner is the guy that dumps first and doesn't give a fuck about the next guy. People grossly take for granted healthy bowels. You just don't fuck with having a bowel movement, or ripping a good fart.
I mean, you're in a BATHROOM ffs. You know, the place where you shit and piss. I agree that some privacy is always preferable, but if it isn't possible then you gotta just let go.

Well, we all have our abnormal quirks, mine is having this general unease about ripping nasty rapid-fire shitmunition around strangers. The guy next to me could have been a supervisor or a lead for all I know, I never saw his face. And I don't need someone in a position of power catching wind that ol Zharen plugs the pipes here pretty bad. I see these people almost everyday, who wants to have that odious distinction?
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I don't know how anyone who has taken their fair share of drugs can still be precious about taking a shit.

LOL Jack, I don't know what that has to do with things. I've had my share of chemically altered shits as well, tbh I never enjoyed them. The experience was always strange, feeling something slide out of me, I never enjoyed it. Now I've had some euphoric pisses though. The five minute waterfall piss that leaves you all tingly and makes your toes curl inside your shoes. Those were great. And there's the whole "getting lost in your own urine bubbles," as you pee. I'm sure we've all been there at some point. But I just can't be arsed to lay down a gnarly shit while coworkers are around. I'd much rather spare them from such atrocity.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 15:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

If you never saw his face, he never saw yours. Just follow the "remain in the cubicle" protocol outlined earlier and you'll get out of this alive, son.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-02-2017 17:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I'm trying to talk about the joy joining the Freemasons and y'all just talking about the joys of shitting in a club toilet

Old Post Aug-02-2017 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

I find it ironic that we're discussing the tenets of public shitting in a thread about losing most of your friends. I guess the reasons have become self-explanatory.

Last edited by Zharen on Aug-02-2017 at 22:06

Old Post Aug-02-2017 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Yep, its either that or goodbye to my favorite tie dye cat socks.

I did consider using my socks instead, but with all the dancing, I was concerned I'd get blisters, and I had an 8 hour bar shift the following day.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 21:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Y'know, I've had my fair share of embarrassing shits, but I don't think I've ever had to shit while clubbing.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 21:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I'm presuming you don't take drugs. It doesn't matter what prep work you do, what you've eaten earlier or how many days of Ramadan you've been fasting for. When the drug shits strike, your body will still manage to conjure up some truly eldritch excretions from deep within.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-02-2017 21:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Nah, I don't, really. I didn't know drug shits was an actual thing.

I'm just constantly on painkillers, which have the exact opposite effect.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 21:45  Finland
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
eldritch

I had to Google that one. Nice

Old Post Aug-02-2017 21:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

drug shits are beyond toxic. Jesus, always painful if you have to take them at a club. at an underground rave it almost feels like the trainspotting toilet scene.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Aug-07-2017 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackP Diddy - Jack U Remixer ID Needed [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackViframa - "Cristalle (Katana's Intro Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread