Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.10.24. SANDER VAN DOORN @ Guvernment
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:
Originally posted by sizzle_3
we had trance all summer, it's cold and dark lets go techno!

I beg to differ, there wasn't much trance this summer in comparison to last summer. I was at more techno events than trance this year by far (and the only good trance events I went to were out of town!). Although that doesn't mean I won't be frequenting the techno events.

Old Post Oct-17-2009 17:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

How much can I expect to pay if I get there at 1:30-2:00am?

Old Post Oct-21-2009 18:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontobarfly
comfortably numb

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

i think guv is $20 anytime after midnight on their regular saturday night events...someone correct me if i'm wrong

"There are no boring places, only boring people"

Old Post Oct-22-2009 03:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontobarfly Click here to Send torontobarfly a Private Message Add torontobarfly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

probably $20... $25 at the most

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Oct-22-2009 03:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.10.24. SANDER VAN DOORN @ Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help - trancy tune from Mix Mission 2006 [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl vs Soul Vision - "Tracey In My Room" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread