Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Miss. S

LOL at Cojoles on the left...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post May-03-2010 12:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farxaad
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
LOL at Cojoles on the left...

LOL @ your signature

Old Post May-03-2010 13:03  Yemen
Click Here to See the Profile for farxaad Click here to Send farxaad a Private Message Add farxaad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
ps. that gum is sooo good!

i think u got the wrong person man, i didn't give u no gum lol

Old Post May-03-2010 15:48  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGreekStylexX Click here to Send XxGreekStylexX a Private Message Add XxGreekStylexX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

though i was jammin to ur set and comin up front during many of the transitions hahaha

Old Post May-03-2010 15:49  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGreekStylexX Click here to Send XxGreekStylexX a Private Message Add XxGreekStylexX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
Original Alex was much better...

he was hillarious. The number of times i dropped my wallet just as i got to the head of the line only to get berated by him. good times.

Old Post May-03-2010 15:53  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by XxGreekStylexX
though i was jammin to ur set and comin up front during many of the transitions hahaha

lol FUCK, I thought you were Dimitri!?

(sorry for the confusion)

Old Post May-03-2010 17:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
lol FUCK, I thought you were Dimitri!?

(sorry for the confusion)

lol naw man.. and np !!

Old Post May-03-2010 17:12  Greece
xJillx
i get deep.

quote:
ps. that gum is sooo good!

oh i know the gum you are referring too... and its good... real good

Old Post May-04-2010 05:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for xJillx Click here to Send xJillx a Private Message Visit xJillx's homepage! Add xJillx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

(lol, I think this was given to Cam Maxwell...)

Old Post May-04-2010 05:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:

(lol, I think this was given to Cam Maxwell...)

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-04-2010 06:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno_addict
Senior tranceaddict

Hi people!

I'm in toronto since a couple of days for all the summer... just found an apartment and took a look at the streets and 5 minutes from where I live I found this place called "comfort zone" lol, can you tell me the best time to go there tomorrow? afternoon or night. what type of music(electro techno or mnml) should I expect to hear on a normal day?

thanks guys

Old Post May-08-2010 21:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for techno_addict Click here to Send techno_addict a Private Message Add techno_addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

CZ is open all day on Sunday, so really it's up to you re: when it's best to go. I'll let others fill you in on the line-up so you can make a better choice. You'll likely hear a lot of tech house and tribal-tech tomorrow but you'll definitely hear tunes from a broad range of genres. Have fun! It's a zoo

Old Post May-08-2010 21:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from 2002....anyone have a clue?? [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSquare - Nova [4 Strings Remix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread