Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Just bought my ticket but the Mariott is already sold out of rooms

Old Post Dec-02-2011 06:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed10890
Bought my ticket, going to be a good one. I never been out of NY for any parties really, not to mention a festival. Cant wait!

quote:
Originally posted by BradMiller
Just bought my ticket but the Mariott is already sold out of rooms

You both stick with me and you'll have a redonkulous time

Brad- they prob haven't released those rooms for reservations yet. Besides, the Courtyard is the artist hotel, so Paxahau reserves a block of rooms well in advance. Give it until January.

Old Post Dec-02-2011 06:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
You both stick with me and you'll have a redonkulous time

Brad- they prob haven't released those rooms for reservations yet. Besides, the Courtyard is the artist hotel, so Paxahau reserves a block of rooms well in advance. Give it until January.

DANGER WILL ROGERS, DANGER!

Just kidding...already got tix, see you there.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Dec-02-2011 07:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
DANGER WILL ROGERS, DANGER!

Just kidding...already got tix, see you there.

lmao!

Hey, I'm fun!

Old Post Dec-02-2011 07:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

I want to go!

Old Post Dec-02-2011 10:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I want to go!

Edit: I'm definitely going. Who else is in?

Old Post Dec-02-2011 11:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i think im going to try to squeeze this in? 2012 is crazy with ibiza and sonar, south america and some snow shredding vacations.

Old Post Dec-02-2011 12:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

It's so cool that I'm getting messages and PMs from a few first timers, it's almost as if you listen to my techno ramblings, hahaha. I promise you guys I'll update the first post of the thread as often as I can with all the festival and afterparty info as it rolls in like I have for the past 2 years

Also keep in mind that TOTA keeps a DEMF thread as well, which is very helpful when planning your trip.

I'll also be contributing for a blog, so I'll be sharing the posts with you in the next few months

I hope you guys get to love Detroit as much as I love it!

Old Post Dec-02-2011 13:30  United States
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

quote:
It's so cool that I'm getting messages and PMs from a few first timers, it's almost as if you listen to my techno ramblings, hahaha. I promise you guys I'll update the first post of the thread as often as I can with all the festival and afterparty info as it rolls in like I have for the past 2 years

Also keep in mind that TOTA keeps a DEMF thread as well, which is very helpful when planning your trip.

I'll also be contributing for a blog, so I'll be sharing the posts with you in the next few months

I hope you guys get to love Detroit as much as I love it!

I REALLY want to go this year and since I am working I should have the rubles

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Dec-02-2011 15:01  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by GUBostonDubs
I REALLY want to go this year and since I am working I should have the rubles

YAY! Do it!

Old Post Dec-02-2011 15:15  United States
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

quote:
YAY! Do it!

Yessum I will try me best

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Dec-02-2011 16:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Wtf, how did you guys purchase tix already? If there's a link, pls provide so I can get on it.

Edit: nvm, just got on fb n seen your msg. You're the bestest tix bought..now for room.

Last edited by edubbz on Dec-02-2011 at 18:35

Old Post Dec-02-2011 18:29  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki need ur help [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuzon - "Manila Sunrise" (Markus Schultz Moscow Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread