Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Events Thread v3.0
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
thats andy moor as well correct? i think thats what i heard

yeah...see front page... I updated frequently.

Old Post Nov-12-2010 06:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for apple country Click here to Send apple country a Private Message Visit apple country's homepage! Add apple country to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gdj^
Senior tranceaddict

I am not sure about this event, been looking for tickets but I can't seem to find them anywhere, but this is on Steve's FB.No luck w/club page either (Not finished yet).
Steve Angello @ The Mid 12-11-10

Old Post Nov-27-2010 02:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for gdj^ Click here to Send gdj^ a Private Message Visit gdj^'s homepage! Add gdj^ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gdj^
Senior tranceaddict

Bad Boy Bill @ MID chicago 12.31.10
confirmed.
$70 a ticket

Old Post Dec-01-2010 06:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for gdj^ Click here to Send gdj^ a Private Message Visit gdj^'s homepage! Add gdj^ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

Feb 26th Markus Schultz, Vision

Old Post Jan-05-2011 23:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

fuck yeah! that's the shit.

Old Post Jan-06-2011 02:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for apple country Click here to Send apple country a Private Message Visit apple country's homepage! Add apple country to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjRow
Best SEE Trance DJ 2008

Cosmic Gate & moi Feb 12th @ Vision (Red Party)

Old Post Jan-07-2011 22:41  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for DjRow Click here to Send DjRow a Private Message Visit DjRow's homepage! Add DjRow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

already beat you on that sir ^^

I just wish I could see both CG and MShulz...but they're too close together for me..

Old Post Jan-08-2011 21:49  United States
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

fuck me sideways Marcus Schossow @ Vision Feb 5th!!!

Old Post Jan-13-2011 18:29  United States
dyre
Senior tranceaddict

Ohhh! Sasha just announced that he's headed to The Mid on Saturday March 12th
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179739085398610

Tue Mar 20th - John Digweed @ SpyBar, Chicago

Sun Apr 8th - Sbtrkt @ Majestic, Madison

Fri May 4th - M83 @ Riviera, Chicago
Thu May 10th - Shpongle Masquerade @ Majestic, Madison

June 16th-17th - Spring Awakening

Old Post Jan-28-2011 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dyre Click here to Send dyre a Private Message Add dyre to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Migrashun
Senior tranceaddict

02/25/11: Migrashun Presents: Pfirter @ The Lair

Old Post Jan-31-2011 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Migrashun Click here to Send Migrashun a Private Message Visit Migrashun's homepage! Add Migrashun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m. sylvia
uncomfortably numb

I'm playing at The Field Museum on Valentine's Day. It's a pretty cool event!

Info and tickets available on allneedlove.com

"A night dedicated to the activation of love and beauty in all its forms will be on display Feb. 14 at The Field Museum in Chicago. People will come together from all walks of life to enjoy an eclectic ensemble of performances and individual human interactions.

Who wants to stare at a blank wall on the most lovely night of the year? Instead, engage in stimulating interactions with performers from around the world and fellow adventurers. Plenty of options for all in every way!"

nordjs.com
sound-bar.com

Old Post Jan-31-2011 20:31  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for m. sylvia Click here to Send m. sylvia a Private Message Add m. sylvia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

quote:
Originally posted by m. sylvia
I'm playing at The Field Museum on Valentine's Day. It's a pretty cool event!

Info and tickets available on allneedlove.com

"A night dedicated to the activation of love and beauty in all its forms will be on display Feb. 14 at The Field Museum in Chicago. People will come together from all walks of life to enjoy an eclectic ensemble of performances and individual human interactions.

Who wants to stare at a blank wall on the most lovely night of the year? Instead, engage in stimulating interactions with performers from around the world and fellow adventurers. Plenty of options for all in every way!"

so Im assuming you want that as "02-14 Nor DJs @ the Field Museum" ??

Old Post Jan-31-2011 23:30  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Events Thread v3.0
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2001 rave tune [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOcean Lab - Clear Blue Water (Above & Beyond Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread