Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Brainbug - Rain (Cascade Remix)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aiken_Drum
Junior tranceaddict

Bump!!! I need my fix, been hearing to this sample every day.
The vocals are the same as in the infamous DJ Mystik's "Rain".
What does the girl says by the way? "All I want is to set you free" or something to that extent.

Old Post Nov-05-2002 01:48  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for Aiken_Drum Click here to Send Aiken_Drum a Private Message Add Aiken_Drum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

Two things

1)I will not allow one more bump...one more bump....i'll simply bury or close the thread

2)Patience....many songs have never been id'd....whatever is not id'd..goes to unknowntracks.com.....where ppl id it. I have at least 12 tunes that never were ided....patience. I know you want the id badly but no one has responded because they simply don't know. So patience, I know it's tough....been there, done that.

Old Post Nov-05-2002 02:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JP8000Lover
Senior tranceaddict

Question

what does bump & sticky mean?

Old Post Nov-05-2002 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JP8000Lover Click here to Send JP8000Lover a Private Message Add JP8000Lover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

Bump means posting a reply for no reason but to get the thread to the top

Sticky means a mod put the thread as sticky...so it appears at the top of the page.

Old Post Nov-05-2002 21:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

wow good tune... i wish i knew what it was... wear did you get this from... i'll try and help track it down if we can get some more info on it.

Old Post Nov-12-2002 00:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Silhouette
Senior tranceaddict

Hmmm, this sounds like...

BRAINBUG - Rain (Cascade Remix)

Pretty sure that's it. Hope this helps

Old Post Nov-12-2002 14:11  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Silhouette Click here to Send DJ Silhouette a Private Message Add DJ Silhouette to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

if you're right i will kiss you... i'm really liking this song right now... and i don't know what you guys are talking about i think the vocals are pretty good well at least what i heard of them hehehe.

Old Post Nov-12-2002 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MGR
MAREK

Love Poundin' Sensation

STRIKE!!!
it's definately Brainbug - Rain (Cascade Remix)!!!

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

many many thx and thousands of kisses to The Rock!!!

Old Post Nov-12-2002 17:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for MGR Click here to Send MGR a Private Message Add MGR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

get it up on the hub! or send it to me

Old Post Nov-12-2002 20:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Silhouette
Senior tranceaddict

LOL. No problem.

Old Post Nov-12-2002 21:35  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Silhouette Click here to Send DJ Silhouette a Private Message Add DJ Silhouette to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Brainbug - Rain (Cascade Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from WMC! [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFabio Mc - "Return Of Memory" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread