Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Your Favorite Remixer??
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Ohh my favorites are Matt Darey, Ferry Corsten and Armin Van Burren, also Gouryella and ATB because they have a "ATB Synth" so you can tell what songs they remixed even if it doesnt even say who its remixed by.

Old Post Jan-13-2001 03:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

Anscoop: You are so right about pulsedriver. His remix of Brooklyn Bounce "Bass, Beats, Melody" is incredible. No, not incredible, more like epic.

Old Post Jan-13-2001 04:10  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

King

Armin,airscape,rank1,tiesto(magikal etc.),Lange,Signum..these speak for themselves..ferry is good upbeath, Dj JAMX and Deleon, pulsedriver,dj scott project...banging..thrillseekers...makes me think..Matt Darey..best vocal remixes i've heard...

MiZzZzZzZz

Old Post Jan-13-2001 04:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Drunk

Rank One also has a bunch of good rmxes, I especially enjoy York - Reachers of Civilization!

Old Post Jan-13-2001 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

Dj Tandu is a great remixer.

Check out "Mythos 'n' Dj Cosmo-Send Me An Angel(Dj Tandu Instrumental Mix)" !

Old Post Jan-13-2001 14:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Timo Maas, except for remixing Madonna's song but who wouldn't remix Madonna????

latez...

Old Post Jan-13-2001 16:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

Drunk timo maas

Damn,everybody likes Timo Maas.I've barely heard anything from him.Mybe I should.....

Old Post Jan-14-2001 16:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FlyingEagle
tranceaddict in training

Cool

My favourite remixers are:

Paul van Dyk
Rapid Eye (i love the remix from blank & jones - the nightfly)
Sven Väth (Wassermann - W.I.R. Sven Väth remix it's a banging tune !!!)
Ferry Corsten
Airscape
Dj Tiesto
Armin

Yes, there are a lot of remixers i like

Save the Vinyl...

Old Post Jan-14-2001 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for FlyingEagle Click here to Send FlyingEagle a Private Message Visit FlyingEagle's homepage! Add FlyingEagle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

well, I like quite a lot:

Armin van Buuren
DJ Tiesto AKA magikal remake
Ferry Corsten
Rank 1 AKA Bervoets & de Goeij
Signum
Airscape
The Thrillseekers AKA En-motion
Transa
Lange
Klubbheads

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for moogwai Click here to Send moogwai a Private Message Add moogwai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

oops, I forgot :

Above & Beyond
Pulsedriver
Jamx and DeLeon's Dumonde
Matt Darey
Paul van Dyk
Darude

I don't like Timo Maas Remixen

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for moogwai Click here to Send moogwai a Private Message Add moogwai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
londn
Junior tranceaddict

fire and ice
matt darey
airscape
above and beyond

they are the best

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for londn Click here to Send londn a Private Message Add londn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JammyBee
Junior tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

It has to be Corsten Or Tiesto!!!

JB

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for JammyBee Click here to Send JammyBee a Private Message Add JammyBee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Your Favorite Remixer??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten Live at Impulz 17-2-2001 [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSalt Tank - Eugina (DJ Tiesto Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread