Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[CD-R!!!1!]

quote:
Originally posted by Thracky
Heh well 1 more for Van... prolly gonna go the other way for game 4... chances are anyways hehe. Anyways Ohlund is such a pussy, he hits from behind and he won't even fight a guy who's smaller than he is. Guess vancouver players only play the game when it's from behind and the other guy ain't ready =P

FFS

STFU

Old Post Apr-12-2004 04:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Ricky H
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Ricky H
My Thoughts

Canucks are going to run home down 3-1 with their tails between their legs

MWAHAHAHAHA /moderation

I guess the truth really hurts huh?.....

CANUCKS RULE.......and THEY are going all the way!!

Old Post Apr-12-2004 04:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Ricky H Click here to Send Dj Ricky H a Private Message Visit Dj Ricky H's homepage! Add Dj Ricky H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Boohoohoo, I'm a fucking idiot.

Last edited by Sean Walsh on Apr-12-2004 at 05:48

Old Post Apr-12-2004 04:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Ricky H
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Heh well 1 more for Van... prolly gonna go the other way for game 4... chances are anyways hehe. Anyways Ohlund is such a pussy, he hits from behind and he won't even fight a guy who's smaller than he is. Guess vancouver players only play the game when it's from behind and the other guy ain't ready =P

Well maybe....but atleast were NOT looking from behind in the series!!!....

Old Post Apr-12-2004 04:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Ricky H Click here to Send Dj Ricky H a Private Message Visit Dj Ricky H's homepage! Add Dj Ricky H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seany_G
Suspended User

2-1 for the good guys!!!

Iginla got his! j/k...i love how he can score and scrap!

Good game...

Old Post Apr-12-2004 04:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seany_G Click here to Send Seany_G a Private Message Add Seany_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

BTW just before the idiot Calgary fans start spouting their mouthes off, I agree that the hit on Iginla at the end of the 3rd should have been a penalty for boarding. Wouldn't have made a difference though, because quite frankly our PK owns your Powerplay, and vice versa cannot be said.

Old Post Apr-12-2004 04:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
our PK owns your Powerplay, and vice versa cannot be said.

Unfortunately, the story of the series so far...The Flames PP is as flacid as George Bush's wanger.

Old Post Apr-12-2004 05:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by ChadVanDyk
Unfortunately, the story of the series so far...The Flames PP is as flacid as George Bush's wanger.

Prior to the series I certainly would not have predicted this bit of trivia. I watched 73-74 games this season and probably saw about 6 canucks powerplays that I thought were half decent. Don't know how they managed to turn it on now, but thank God for Vancouver fans that they finally did.

And BTW, don't feel too bad about your PP not working. Unlike our powerplay, our PK has been awesome all season.

Old Post Apr-12-2004 05:24  Canada
kypez
.:LikWit Addict:.

That was an extremely boring hockey game... anyone agree?

Old Post Apr-12-2004 05:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kypez Click here to Send kypez a Private Message Add kypez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
you are right, we like giving it to them from behind nice and hard.

say, are you busy tomorow night?

/end moderation

Whats this!!!
its one hell of a place to come out.

anyways, Im glad you did, because Calgary forgot to show up entirely tonight.
I think they played better hockey in Game 1...they better play better next game, because I want game 6(I might have tix)

Old Post Apr-12-2004 05:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

lol, okay pussy calgary fan mod, continue changing the posts of us Vancouver fans. It's unfortunate that you can't change the result of tonight's game

Old Post Apr-12-2004 05:47  Canada
Dj Ricky H
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
lol, okay pussy calgary fan mod, continue changing the posts of us Vancouver fans. It's unfortunate that you can't change the result of tonight's game

Well said!!....

Old Post Apr-12-2004 15:49  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgressive, Kleinenberg played [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTerra Ferma - "The Adventures Of..." [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread