Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jesten
Electronic Sumo

I agree. Stop abusing your mod privleges. I think its time for a new moderator.

Old Post Apr-12-2004 22:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jesten Click here to Send jesten a Private Message Add jesten to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
Whats this!!!
its one hell of a place to come out.

anyways, Im glad you did, because Calgary forgot to show up entirely tonight.
I think they played better hockey in Game 1...they better play better next game, because I want game 6(I might have tix)

why waste money on buying tix for something that'll never happen?

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-13-2004 01:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

hey, while I can be upset that Calgary lost Game 1, and you that Van lost game 2, at least we (should) all agree that games 1 and 2 were good exciting hockey.
Game 3 was outright boring.
Flames didnt show up, and Vancouvers lackluster play was better than Calgarys(I dont think Van played well either, but they played better)

I hope for 6...(you should hope for 7, because that just makes it fun)

Old Post Apr-13-2004 01:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
overdose006
Supreme tranceaddict

now that the moose is loose, i say canucks in 5.
or maybe even 4, that depends on teh canucks completing their time machine and winning game two.

Old Post Apr-13-2004 01:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for overdose006 Click here to Send overdose006 a Private Message Add overdose006 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

oh not a surprise that all the Vancouver people are ganging up on a Calgary person (the moderator)

What happens when a 1 on 1 fight breaks out between a Calgary and Vancouver player?
Well Ohlund just showed how gay he is with his hugging.
He also showed his toughness by checking the best player from behind.

And I guess Cloutier wont have a chance to choke this year since his brittle bones are broken.

Moment of the night.
A calgary fan and a Vancouver fan arguing

Vancouver Fan = " At least we dont suck"
Calgary Fan = "At least we've won the Cup"
Vancouver Fan = "Loser we won in 94-95"
Calgary Crowd = Laughter from everywhere

It's not the first time I've heard that either....

Old Post Apr-13-2004 03:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

The idiot in your story is comparable to most of the pro-Calgary fans on this thread Hold the cup over our head as much as you want, it's the one and only thing you guys have over us. Fuck, you haven't even won a goddamn playoff series SINCE then, and you'll have to wait another year in hopes of ending that wonderful little streak.

As for "ganging up on the moderator", he's brutally abusing his privileges and editing our posts... And no, I didn't think the game was lacklustre in the slightest, even Cherry was commenting today during coach's corner on how fast paced and exciting it was. Guess it wasn't as exciting for you guys because your team blows and looked incredibly out of place on the ice with us.

Old Post Apr-13-2004 03:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InfiniteSquare
God's Garden

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
The idiot in your story is comparable to most of the pro-Calgary fans on this thread Hold the cup over our head as much as you want, it's the one and only thing you guys have over us. Fuck, you haven't even won a goddamn playoff series SINCE then, and you'll have to wait another year in hopes of ending that wonderful little streak.

As for "ganging up on the moderator", he's brutally abusing his privileges and editing our posts... And no, I didn't think the game was lacklustre in the slightest, even Cherry was commenting today during coach's corner on how fast paced and exciting it was. Guess it wasn't as exciting for you guys because your team blows and looked incredibly out of place on the ice with us.

i thought it was an excellent game!

Old Post Apr-13-2004 03:24  Seychelles
Click Here to See the Profile for InfiniteSquare Click here to Send InfiniteSquare a Private Message Add InfiniteSquare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh

I thought the game was AMAZING and soooooooooo INTENSE.
It was great to be in the stands for the first time in years. The excitment was crazy.

Doesnt matter if we blow, the point is, we've won the cup.
Have you guys EVER won the cup?
no... so in the end you guys blow as much as us for every year you dont win the cup.
There can only be 1 winner... and not once in history have you guys won anything.
At least us pro-calgary fans are all educated and dont pretend like we win the stanley cup.
ahem.

Old Post Apr-13-2004 03:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seany_G
Suspended User

Intense game...was on the edge of my seat. Just cause it's not a 5-4 game doesn't mean it's not exiting.

You Calgary fans...j/k...j/k

Great game and it's gonna be a great series!

Old Post Apr-13-2004 03:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seany_G Click here to Send Seany_G a Private Message Add Seany_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Seany_G
Intense game...was on the edge of my seat. Just cause it's not a 5-4 game doesn't mean it's not exiting.

You Calgary fans...j/k...j/k

Great game and it's gonna be a great series!

No question about it.
Good thing Vancouver has Hedberg

I believe he is a solid goalie with plenty of playoff experience.

Old Post Apr-13-2004 03:57  Canada
TrancEuphoria
Senior tranceaddict

Well the Flames ar going to win because I just found out that I am going to be in attendence tomorrow. FLAMES!!!!

Old Post Apr-13-2004 04:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEuphoria Click here to Send TrancEuphoria a Private Message Add TrancEuphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by TrancEuphoria
Well the Flames ar going to win because I just found out that I am going to be in attendence tomorrow. FLAMES!!!!

I like that theory!

Old Post Apr-13-2004 04:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this melody / track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRiley & Durant - Magnificent Love [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread