Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tom Yelland
Supreme tranceaddict

Monojoke Remix / Airwave Remix are the best, closely followed by the Original. Not a huge fan of Gai's remixes.

Old Post Mar-02-2016 20:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Yelland Click here to Send Tom Yelland a Private Message Visit Tom Yelland's homepage! Add Tom Yelland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Really liked the original and monojoke remix for Ultrafoxx. Really had a Rez vibes for me. Dat riff

Update:

Cactus remixes and new Art of Trance single coming.

Carl Cox is still legit, played the original mix back in 95 on his F.A.C.T. mix compilation and drops a remix 20 years later. Time flies

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Sep-22-2016 06:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

that "drop" sent shivers down my neck + goosebumps

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Sep-26-2016 17:25  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

still legit... carl will never not be legit.

great timing on the drop yes, this is like a sixth sense for carl. pure fluidity.

had a quick check of the FACT mix. pretty damn banging.

new AOT/platipus releases are always more than welcome. they have put out some of the most wicked stuff of all time. the end of octopus is EPIC.

Old Post Sep-27-2016 15:10  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

This thread is now in danger of becoming the carl Cox appreciation thread.

Seriously, I've seen the guy probably 50 times and he's never once disappointed. The only time I've ever left a cox gig before either the lights come up or pure 10am exhaustion, was 2005 in the back room in space Ibiza. He played amazing on the terrace and the angels of love were then in the back room playing unrelenting tech-house and cox went even harder in pounding dark techno.

All the lights went to black with exception of a single strobe - I knew where the night was headed and given i was at the tail end of a week long bender I called it quits as I'm not sure I'd have survived

Old Post Sep-28-2016 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Anything new coming from Platipus soon?

Old Post Sep-28-2016 09:25  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Cactus remixes and new Art of Trance single coming.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Sep-28-2016 20:42  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

1. Art Of Trance - Firebird (Original Mix)
2. Art Of Trance - Firebird (Petar Dundov Remix)
3. Art Of Trance - Firebird (Jonno Brien Remix)
4. Art Of Trance - Firebird (Gai Barone Remix)
5. Art Of Trance - Firebird (Art Of Trance's Phoenix Soaring Mix)

samples

http://shop.vinyl-distribution.com/...xe/details.html

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Nov-19-2016 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Wow these sound quite good. For the remixes, Gai Barone's remix sounded the weakest of the package but the rest sounded pretty promising.

Old Post Nov-20-2016 09:06  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

yeh really nice (specially the "petar dundov" mix... never heard about him before). imo the weakest is the "jonno brien"mix (never heard about him before too).

the peter dundov mix looks like a renaissance of "thing in a book"... awesom...

Old Post Nov-20-2016 22:45  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

You've never heard of Petar Dundov before?! Stop what you're doing and get yourself educated on him, son.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-20-2016 22:48  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

new platipus

very nice... laden with their old school goa/anjuna vibes too.

Old Post Nov-21-2016 20:09  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID of nice melodic trance needed [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRicky Fobis - "No Regular" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread