Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
Speaking of dark tracks. What is the first track that Digweed plays in this video? It's insane!

Mara-Love Song

Old Post Mar-16-2012 01:45  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

quote:
Originally posted by Trancefxs
Here is a great recent set by the very underrated Kliment that fits this thread: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6y6904 . Pity I don't recognize any of the track played...

Heard it , all Kliment tracks I think

Old Post Mar-16-2012 17:06  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pookie
tranceaddict

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJB51Wz6Kqo[/youtube]
Airwave - Atlas Winds

Old Post Mar-18-2012 05:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pookie Click here to Send Pookie a Private Message Add Pookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PEZ68
Heard it , all Kliment tracks I think

Will try to ask him to have confirmation and possibly a tracklist.

Old Post Mar-18-2012 12:20  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

Old Post Jun-16-2012 20:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

one of my fav releases from this year.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 17:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by meriter

hmmmm, wonder why he titled it bedrock.

That is meant as a compliment.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:

Great work mate

Absolutely love the bass.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-17-2012 21:03  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

one of my fav releases from this year.

Love this.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llliiillliiilll
Senior tranceaddict

i found this little set. its got dark atmosphere. i really liked it. here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?6xgeeqj6luw8br3

Old Post Jun-19-2012 04:09  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for llliiillliiilll Click here to Send llliiillliiilll a Private Message Add llliiillliiilll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cjart
deep mystic roots

One of my recent mixes, maybe you will like it:

CJ Art - MistiqueMusic Showcase 020 on Digitally Imported by Mistiquemusic

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Old Post Jun-20-2012 10:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by cjart
One of my recent mixes, maybe you will like it:

CJ Art - MistiqueMusic Showcase 020 on Digitally Imported by Mistiquemusic

Hey Cj art, will Dl that/ listen to it soon.

Would you like to remix a track from me? I dont think we worked together on mistique before, how about it? I can pay you back in this regards in the future :3. Contact me on Soundcloud

Old Post Jun-20-2012 19:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBinary Finary Live @ Hyperstate 99' [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYomanda - Spente Le Stelle [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread