Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
the only team that can and will give germany a run for their money is spain

vamos espana

I hope Germany wins. Pretty much only because neo-spanish fans are equally annoying as ronaldo dick riders.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 22:29  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

Old Post Jun-26-2012 00:19  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

Who else is excited for the semi-finals? My money's on Spain beating Portugal and Germany beating Italy but we could see an upset like the 2006 worldcup. Who knows...looking forward to both games! Go Germany!

Old Post Jun-27-2012 13:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 6meets9 Click here to Send 6meets9 a Private Message Add 6meets9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

i'm gonna skip a class tomorrow to watch the germany game

Old Post Jun-27-2012 14:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simplcake
tranceaddict

Portugal takes this, Rolando is in god mode

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for simplcake Click here to Send simplcake a Private Message Add simplcake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

quote:
Originally posted by simplcake
Portugal takes this, Rolando is in god mode

Whoa!!!! now...let's not say anything we can't take back.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:51  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

Im ready now, ive put on my Marchena shirt

Old Post Jun-27-2012 16:09  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

never thought id be cheering for portugal but you gotta go for the underdogs, hope they win it

Old Post Jun-27-2012 16:59  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by RapidFire
never thought id be cheering for portugal but you gotta go for the underdogs, hope they win it

+1, even if it means supporting Cristiano Ronaldo.

On second thought, I'm supporting Portugal but I hope an alien spaceship abducts him during the match. How awesome would that be?

Old Post Jun-27-2012 19:39  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
+1, even if it means supporting Cristiano Ronaldo.

On second thought, I'm supporting Portugal but I hope an alien spaceship abducts him during the match. How awesome would that be?

agree

Old Post Jun-27-2012 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Spain is going to win the entire tournament anyway.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 20:56  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

FIFA has to really work on a different way to see who ends up winning match. I fucking hate penalties

Old Post Jun-27-2012 21:18  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood progressive track, define it!!! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVan Gelderen - "Aftershock" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread