Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018

Oh Paraquoting. Great.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Guys please show me where I said DJ RANN is a complete and utter moron. I never said that.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:06  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Guys please show me where I said DJ RANN is a complete and utter moron. I never said that.

You still pissed over the Steve Jobs thing?

man, you hold grudges like a female elephant on her period.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I have no idea what you're talking about actually. Apparently you do though

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I have no idea what you're talking about actually. Apparently you do though

Keep telling yourself that I'm not buying.

Oh and reading comp101:

"Italy had 65% possssion against England and did nothing with it". Is what i wrote.

Is not the same sentence "Italy "did nothing" against England", which as you can see from the quote marks, I didn't even write in the first place.

You fucking moron.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:40 
srussell0018
Chaostician

I think you need to take writing in the English language 101.

You write like English is your 15th language, and yet you're British. If you're going to try to insult someone, at least do so without looking like an absolute cretin who can't even command his native language.

Carry on.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:50  Ireland
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I think you need to take writing in the English language 101.

You write like English is your 15th language, and yet you're British. If you're going to try to insult someone, at least do so without looking like an absolute cretin who can't even command his native language.

Lol, you can't prove a point that you started, so you switch to criticizing how someone writes on a forum? (Let alone the fact I'm typing from a phone, while somewhat baked). You just make it too easy. You're just to lame at this shit.

Is this what happens when you catch a glance of yourself the mirror? You inadvertently start trolling yourself?

Old Post Jun-29-2012 23:33 
srussell0018
Chaostician

I didn't even start a point you absolute fucking idiot. I just pointed out where you tried to deny saying something that you said on the same page. Jesus you're dense.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 23:34  Ireland
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I didn't even start a point you absolute fucking idiot. I just pointed out where you tried to deny saying something that you said on the same page. Jesus you're dense.

You did by posting up two quotes, that aren't the fucking same while insinuating they were (by your quote's very nature), and worst of all you got it wrong because they are not the same, you fucking knob!

They aren't the same thing in either syntax, grammar or meaning.

Jack doesn't need you to hold his dick while he pisses - he can certainly handle himself, but fuck, at least if you're going to try, get it right.

Seriously, learn to read, at least your own posts

Old Post Jun-30-2012 00:02 
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Finally please quote exactly where I state: "Italy "did nothing" against England", or please stop fabricating arguments.

quote:
Italy had 65% possssion against England and did nothing with it.

quote:
Italy had 65% possssion against England and did nothing

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
did nothing

Last edited by srussell0018 on Jun-30-2012 at 00:15

Old Post Jun-30-2012 00:09  Ireland
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Lol, you can post it as large as you like, as well as edit down the words to try to make it so but again so we're clear, here's what happened:

quote:
Finally please quote exactly where I state: "Italy "did nothing" against England"

That meant you then tried...

quote:
Finally please quote exactly where I state: "Italy "did nothing" against England"

quote:
Italy had 65% possssion against England and did nothing with it.

Now, I know you're stupid. I give you allowance for that. And I know from previous run-ins, you don't read or understand well.

BUT READ THEM AGAIN AND REALIZE WHAT YOU POSTED IS NOT EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR OR EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

....and all this this is aside from the fact it was a complete misquote in the first place, which is why I asked the: "please quote exactly where I state: "Italy "did nothing" against England" in the first place.

So you not only tried to foolishly insert yourself in to misquoted argument from the outset, but you also even got that part wrong.

You still wanna keep going?

Old Post Jun-30-2012 01:31 
srussell0018
Chaostician

lol you're pathetic bro.

quote:
You're a massive faggot.

According to you I never said "You're a faggot."

Totally different sentences.
You're not fooling anyone with your embarrassing attempt at verbal gymnastics.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 01:36  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktony arzadon on boarmusic 2nd song [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMario Piu - "Techno Harmony" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread