Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.02.22. Fedde Le Grand @ This is London
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

2008.02.22. Fedde Le Grand /w Manzone & Strong @ This is London

Last edited by geroin on Jan-29-2008 at 02:18

Old Post Jan-10-2008 03:36  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

WICKED!!!

I'm back from Cancun for this

Old Post Jan-10-2008 14:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulinho
Supreme tranceaddict

He impressed me in the Drink at Freedom...should be a wicked nite

Old Post Jan-10-2008 14:57  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulinho Click here to Send Paulinho a Private Message Add Paulinho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
millzy
tranceaddict

Never really listened to his sets but if they are anything like his essential mix it will be an awesome night.

Old Post Jan-10-2008 22:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for millzy Click here to Send millzy a Private Message Add millzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Paulinho
He impressed me in the Drink at Freedom...should be a wicked nite

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
he blew me away at Freedom, he ripped it.

Fedde Le Grand - Live @ Freedom, The Drink inside Guvernment Nightclub (05-21-2007)

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

enjoy!

this is going to be a crazy night. he ripped it at boom boom room and at the drink. he will do the same at TIL.

Old Post Jan-11-2008 20:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
millzy
tranceaddict

Anyone got track id for 18min mark and 22min mark wasn't into house music like i am now when this set was out. thanks alot

Old Post Jan-12-2008 01:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for millzy Click here to Send millzy a Private Message Add millzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_EuG_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
Fedde Le Grand - Live @ Freedom, The Drink inside Guvernment Nightclub (05-21-2007)

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

enjoy!

this is going to be a crazy night. he ripped it at boom boom room and at the drink. he will do the same at TIL.

Thanx for the share

Hearing this live in the drink must have been mental

Old Post Jan-17-2008 21:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _EuG_ Click here to Send _EuG_ a Private Message Add _EuG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

The only thing I remember about his set (other than it being really good) was that it was FILTHY hot

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jan-25-2008 01:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mixer45
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Jan-28-2008 19:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mixer45 Click here to Send Mixer45 a Private Message Add Mixer45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1dawoman
Maybe Means Yes

omg.....sooo many great mems from the drink at freedom all because of this man! I'm def in for this.....

Old Post Feb-04-2008 13:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for 1dawoman Click here to Send 1dawoman a Private Message Add 1dawoman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulinho
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

enjoy!

Do you by chance have Seb Fontaine's set from that night too (if it was even recorded)

Old Post Feb-08-2008 20:45  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulinho Click here to Send Paulinho a Private Message Add Paulinho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1dawoman
Maybe Means Yes

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
The only thing I remember about his set (other than it being really good) was that it was FILTHY hot

agreed....it felt like I was partying in a sauna....

Old Post Feb-10-2008 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for 1dawoman Click here to Send 1dawoman a Private Message Add 1dawoman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.02.22. Fedde Le Grand @ This is London
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcalm track with french lyrics [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHiroki Esashika - Kazane (Original Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread