Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
The "absolute" definition of "loving your enemies" is allowing them to slap your left and right cheek?

Only the face cheeks though. If your butt cheeks are slapped, Oh Heaven Forbid !!!

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

This has really gone on long enough.

NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/yd79b.jpg

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

ahha omg that's so awful. you can't post that on good friday dude.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Unless it's... BEST FRIDAY!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Damn it Hal.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Stubird with the edit!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:58 
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

You like lamb, don't you? Isn't eating something usually worse than fucking it? I mean if I fuck someone that's one thing, but if I broil them that's (usually) worse!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:59 
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

THESE ARE MY BELIEFS, STOP PERSECUTING ME

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:00 
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
The "absolute" definition of "loving your enemies" is allowing them to slap your left and right cheek?

Maybe I exaggerated, but Jesus said to turn your other cheek if a cheek is slapped. Retaliating or saying a comeback is simply wrong.I have to love my enemies unconditionally through the thick and thin.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:06  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Stubird with the edit!

Ninja edit, too!

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

I literally could not have self-edited better, myself! I think you may have some sort of script that gives you a phone alert whenever I post.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:14 
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I literally could not have self-edited better, myself! I think you may have some sort of script that gives you a phone alert whenever I post.

Yeah, it's like my fucking spidey-sense tingles

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:17  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackfrom djdoboy trancequility 32 [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMiro - Gotta Go Home Tonight [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread