Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > EDC Orlando November 7,8 Tinker Field
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

EDC Orlando November 7,8 Tinker Field

Old Post Jul-08-2014 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Re: EDC Orlando November 7,8 Tinker Field

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321

Nice. I've always had a blast at these things. I'm sure it's going to be overpriced, but what can you do? Doing anything else big requires travel money and lots of time off. This is in my backyard. Cool flyer too.

Old Post Jul-08-2014 18:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Still
tranceaddict

I look forward to this every year. The past 2 years I've won a pair tickets by following everybody who is going there on twitter and entering their contest. Last year, with some help from my employees, I had 31 people entered into a contest with a field of 38 people. Last year was top notch in all three stages as far as sound & visual production went and could have held twice as many people.

Old Post Jul-08-2014 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Still Click here to Send Still a Private Message Add Still to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Had a great time last year. Hopefully crosstown has a stage again this year

Old Post Jul-09-2014 15:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Tickets go on sale July 16 at 12PM ET

Old Post Jul-09-2014 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Pass.

I'll pocket that five hundy I would spend doing this and combine it with more mula to do something better.

Old Post Jul-10-2014 02:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Pass.

I'll pocket that five hundy I would spend doing this and combine it with more mula to do something better.
iii points festival in wynwood

Old Post Jul-10-2014 02:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
iii points festival in wynwood

I like your thinking; I've had it on my list.

Miami is always an expense, too. More than half a plane ticket to somewhere out there.

But yea, I think I might go to this. I dig all that comes with the music.

Old Post Jul-10-2014 02:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I like your thinking; I've had it on my list.

Miami is always an expense, too. More than half a plane ticket to somewhere out there.

But yea, I think I might go to this. I dig all that comes with the music.
wynwood isn't as bad as the rest of miami but ya, still damn near a trip to somewhere else with the money u will burn. I'm huge into the modern art and graffiti scene so its really my style.

I will prob end up doing edc for a day, gonna try to grab some early birds and sell the other day to break even

Old Post Jul-10-2014 02:37  United States
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
wynwood isn't as bad as the rest of miami but ya, still damn near a trip to somewhere else with the money u will burn. I'm huge into the modern art and graffiti scene so its really my style.

I will prob end up doing edc for a day, gonna try to grab some early birds and sell the other day to break even

What do you mean by modern?

Old Post Jul-10-2014 02:46 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Pass.

$500?? Wtf man tix will be $180. You're missing out on the best event in orl/tpa

Old Post Jul-10-2014 03:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
$500?? Wtf man tix will be $180. You're missing out on the best event in orl/tpa

Yea, tickets. I live in Tampa. It's two days. Let's do the ma..

Best event in this area doesn't mean shit IMO. I agree, though, it's definitely the best (mind you, by default).

That doesn't mean I should allot funds for this when there are other cities or events on the calendar.

Fuck EDC.

Old Post Jul-10-2014 03:36 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > EDC Orlando November 7,8 Tinker Field
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI Challenge u to NAME this track...its a HARD one with a HARD sound [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackY.A.G.O. - "Hard" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread