Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.09.27 The Cityfox Experience @ TBA, Brooklyn
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

2014.09.27 The Cityfox Experience @ TBA, Brooklyn

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?616862

umm yeah. it's going down.

i just went to the future and took a photo during maceo plex's set:

Old Post Aug-01-2014 17:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I'm in muthafucka

Old Post Aug-01-2014 18:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

WOWW.. all I can say.. when did these go on sale, how are we already into 2nd tier?? Either way excited and there!!

Old Post Aug-01-2014 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

Old Post Aug-01-2014 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Old Post Aug-01-2014 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

Snagged a ticket.. unfortunately think I'm gonna be lone gunnin' it to this.. Entire group is hell bent on going to Prydz at MSG.. No convincing otherwise

Am I reading this wrong or is this party from 10pm until noon the next day?

Last edited by Sbliss22 on Aug-01-2014 at 22:32

Old Post Aug-01-2014 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sbliss22
Snagged a ticket.. unfortunately think I'm gonna be lone gunnin' it to this.. Entire group is hell bent on going to Prydz at MSG.. No convincing otherwise

Am I reading this wrong or is this party from 10pm until noon the next day?

not sure if you met any one of us here but im sure a big ta group will make a presence at this one.

hit one of us up on pm before the party and we can coordinate a meetup.

prydz at msg will end at 1 or 2, lolz

Old Post Aug-01-2014 23:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

amazeballs!!

thought Adriatique would be on this to make it perfect...maybe its the TBA but cityfox wouldve just announced it

Old Post Aug-02-2014 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
amazeballs!!

thought Adriatique would be on this to make it perfect...maybe its the TBA but cityfox wouldve just announced it

im kinda happy to see some new names on the bill. having adriatique at every cityfox party would be overkill (even though they are great as djs)

Old Post Aug-02-2014 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
im kinda happy to see some new names on the bill. having adriatique at every cityfox party would be overkill (even though they are great as djs)

This.

Old Post Aug-02-2014 18:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ricky
Supreme tranceaddict

i already bought tickets to pryda, but-- maceo plex?!

definitely second guessing myself right now

Old Post Aug-04-2014 02:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for ricky Click here to Send ricky a Private Message Add ricky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ricky
i already bought tickets to pryda, but-- maceo plex?!

definitely second guessing myself right now

pryda ends early. you could still go see him then just head over to cityfox (if you got the stamina of course)

Old Post Aug-04-2014 05:58  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.09.27 The Cityfox Experience @ TBA, Brooklyn
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 14... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKay D. Smith & Marc Tall - "Praiseworthy Tunes" (Hoipolloi mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread