Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mr2gti
RX - Badministrator.

shocked even the judge doesn't know it lol

Old Post Dec-10-2003 11:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for mr2gti Click here to Send mr2gti a Private Message Visit mr2gti's homepage! Add mr2gti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jules
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiley DJ TRACK FOUND

Umm have you guys tried Pink Bomb - Indica ??? Thats what this tune sounds like a remix of to mee at least... the original still good though

ok scratch my previous statement!!!

I just found this track on my comp!!! Its by Re:Locate (AKA Paul Moelands, young dutch producer)the track is titled WATERFALL

this track was just signed with Fundamental Records this year! so it's coming out sometime...

and this ladies and gentlemen should be ur proof here =D

Paul Moelands' Dancefloor smart-bomb. Osama is already jealous.... Picked up after only one week of promotion by Lange, John Askew, Armin van Buuren, Darren Tate and Judge Jules. (as stated on the fundamental records website)

i have this track so let me know...

Last edited by jules on Dec-10-2003 at 15:21

Old Post Dec-10-2003 14:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for jules Click here to Send jules a Private Message Add jules to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Re: TRACK FOUND

quote:
Originally posted by =aZnxTraNceR=
Pink Bomb - Indica ???

Someone plz verify...

Old Post Dec-10-2003 15:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jules
Supreme tranceaddict

not the indica song its the

re:locate - waterfall

heres a link where u can dl it!!!

[EDIT]Link removed. Tranceaddict.com does not support filesharing.[/EDIT]

its the second to the last track on the page!! enjoy =D

Last edited by jules on Dec-10-2003 at 18:35

Old Post Dec-10-2003 15:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for jules Click here to Send jules a Private Message Add jules to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

It's certainly not Waterfall; it's totally different from the track Jules played.

Old Post Dec-10-2003 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oZ-E
Supreme tranceaddict

awww i was so excited!

Old Post Dec-12-2003 03:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oZ-E Click here to Send oZ-E a Private Message Add oZ-E to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
forsakend
Senior tranceaddict

such a good track; this is definitely a tranceaddict's collectible

Old Post Dec-13-2003 02:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for forsakend Click here to Send forsakend a Private Message Add forsakend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

In case you were wondering, I deleted a few posts in this thread in order to make it easier to use.

Old Post Dec-23-2003 12:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mcorpse
tranceaddict

Keep the topic alive! It must be found!

Let's start a collection to pay Jules for his time to sort through all his WLs.

Last edited by mcorpse on Jan-19-2004 at 05:43

Old Post Jan-19-2004 05:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mcorpse Click here to Send mcorpse a Private Message Add mcorpse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

quote:
Originally posted by mcorpse
Keep the topic alive! It must be found!

Let's start a collection to pay Jules for his time to sort through all his WLs.

hate to break this to you but he sells a lot of his WLs to shops, I should know, I have a couple of vinyls that were his, I even have a vinyl with a note from the producer to "The Judge" himself! Replay Records get a lot of copies of vinyl that the Judge was sent from promo lists etc... so I very much doubt he has it anymore

Old Post Jan-19-2004 07:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
hate to break this to you but he sells a lot of his WLs to shops, I should know, I have a couple of vinyls that were his, I even have a vinyl with a note from the producer to "The Judge" himself! Replay Records get a lot of copies of vinyl that the Judge was sent from promo lists etc... so I very much doubt he has it anymore

Hmm maybe you have it??!!!

Hmmm, not telling us eh....

Old Post Jan-19-2004 11:17  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

nah mate, I wish!

I was the one that kicked off all the stuff about this tune, I was listening to Jules live on the radio and recorded the original sample which I posted here a long long time ago and it got spread around a lot

a real shame its never been id'd, it fucking rocks!

Old Post Jan-19-2004 11:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPerfecto On Tour Episode 10 - Track 2 ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNico Parisi - "Eclipse 2000" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread