Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

El freak or Avana prolly.

Old Post May-09-2012 23:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klappa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
bas

bas is the man!

Old Post May-10-2012 00:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for klappa Click here to Send klappa a Private Message Add klappa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

System-J gettin tons of love up in hurr

Old Post May-10-2012 01:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

stev0b because he uploads old sets which I can never find

Those are the sets I really want.

Last edited by Titanium on May-10-2012 at 02:24

Old Post May-10-2012 02:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fredjan
System-J and Titanium

Thanks buddy

Old Post May-10-2012 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

quote:
Originally posted by paulversuspaul
Random question, does grimreaper still post here? I used to lurk the boards back in the day to keep up on the latest in trance etc. and i second whoever called him a walking discogs.

Bump, so I assume thats a no.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post May-10-2012 18:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

He posts from time to time, nowhere near as regularly as he used to.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-10-2012 18:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

Thanks.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post May-10-2012 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

quote:
Originally posted by isoterra

lunar phase 7 (cos he likes my stuff )

Still to this day this dude has made some of my favourite trance of all time.

You all need to check out Ultramarine, Kohaku, Lava Lamp and his remix of Home by Coast 2 Coast.

Seriously fucking good shit.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post May-11-2012 06:49  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

Rinster Producer and Bidor

Old Post May-12-2012 18:44  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

Lagrangian

Old Post May-13-2012 07:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdreamy tune from 2002... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM.U.T.E. - "Missed Beat" (DuMonde Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread