Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
hey guys its back, in a different way

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1189

holy shit, awesome. thanks for the heads up.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 06:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

This guy's productions are absolutely massive!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 06:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mixotic
tranceaddict in training

Happy Birthday!

I figured id post up one of my favorite old school Progressive house/trance mixes.

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE - METAMORPHOSIS SIDE A 1994

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE - METAMORPHOSIS SIDE B 1994

This is the year progressive house was at it's prime... it was pure, underground, and untainted!

This is the best progressive mix i have ever heard, and i have listened to thousands over the years!

I am working on finishing the tracklist to this classic my which is posted in the track ID forum if you can help id some of the tunes.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 19:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mixotic Click here to Send mixotic a Private Message Add mixotic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

quote:

Oh wow, this is lovely. Balearic love affair.

I'm planning to spend a year or two in Barcelona starting 2012 -- maybe that scene he dreams of will have roots by then!

Old Post Jul-16-2010 02:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
This guy's productions are absolutely massive!

I agree

Old Post Jul-16-2010 19:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

+1, this John Talabot guy is sick - especially diggin Channel 7 and Matilda's Dream.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Was Googeling around for some Talabot DJ sets but couldn't find any.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Jul-16-2010 22:07  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
owien
maverick

if anybody likes i will put up a free dl link

we knew this would happen by owien-us

Old Post Jul-17-2010 07:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for owien Click here to Send owien a Private Message Visit owien's homepage! Add owien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron C.
Was Googeling around for some Talabot DJ sets but couldn't find any.

There's a link to one in that RA article.

http://hiverndiscs.blogspot.com/201...u-november.html

Old Post Jul-17-2010 09:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Old Post Jul-17-2010 11:48  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Never really considered myself a Deadmau5 fan but I will admit, his new album is straight up dark & dirty -

Old Post Jul-17-2010 15:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
There's a link to one in that RA article.

http://hiverndiscs.blogspot.com/201...u-november.html

Thank you! I'd in no way call this mix dark but a really good mix none the less.

Last edited by Aaron C. on Jul-17-2010 at 21:56

Old Post Jul-17-2010 17:11  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThere's no change anyone recognize this song [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfterburn - "North Pole" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread