Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::::::::. **** TA Genre Challenge, Round 6 **** .::::::::
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Wut? Does this exists? What's the difference to regular DnB?

There's no such thing as "regular dnb". It's like saying "regular techno". Autonomic is a valid sub-genre and should definitely stand, in my opinion.

I'm in, and to further the point:

Atmospheric drum 'n bass

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-31-2012 08:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
There's no such thing as "regular dnb". It's like saying "regular techno". Autonomic is a valid sub-genre and should definitely stand, in my opinion.

I'm in, and to further the point:

Atmospheric drum 'n bass

Thanks for the reaffirmation Jack. I was hoping someone would bring something like that to the table.

Old Post Mar-31-2012 09:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Is there anyone out there making Autonomic stuff that isn't affliated with dBridge/Instr:Mental in some way?

If there are any more participants, I think a genre within House or Ambient/Experimental would be nice as we are currently lacking a genre in those departments.

Old Post Mar-31-2012 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Well, Autonomic is just a flash name for minimal drum 'n bass, and everyone is making that at the moment.

Old Post Apr-01-2012 09:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't think a lot of the actual Autonomic stuff is exactly minimal, but if you see it that way there is enough stuff I guess.

Old Post Apr-01-2012 13:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Minimal in this context simply means the halved rhythms.

Old Post Apr-01-2012 13:20  England
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I'm unfortunately going to have to sit this one out, due to not having a way to mix at the moment. I look forward to hearing your guys' sets, though

Old Post Apr-01-2012 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Bump.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 03:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Last day to sign up!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 13:55 
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Registration is closed now.
If you have a veto - if you participated in a previous round - and want to use it do so now. Drawing will be posted tomorrow.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 13:15  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

I veto freestyle. Ugh, what a load of crap that stuff was. Throwing euro dance cliches on top of Planet Rock endlessly is not my idea of a good time for a mix.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 13:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

I veto hardtrance, never really liked that stuff much, apart from the occasional Marco V stuff...

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 14:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::::::::. **** TA Genre Challenge, Round 6 **** .::::::::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID played by Dj Astrid 01 [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInner State - "Changes" (John O'Callaghan Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread