Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

just stumbled upon him..

edit: now that I'm finishing up the set.. it's all popular tracks, which doesn't sit too well with me, but still decent.

Last edited by edubbz on Dec-17-2012 at 20:22

Old Post Dec-17-2012 20:07  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Dec-19-2012 04:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

Allow me to redeem myself from my previous post...live now, UQ!

http://www.myhouseyourhouse.net/

Old Post Dec-20-2012 00:56  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

RA track of the year. Highly addictive

Old Post Dec-27-2012 03:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

track of the year, from RA? I wouldn't argue that for one split second *four thumbs up*

Old Post Dec-27-2012 04:02  Colombia
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

nice track, i was coming to post this and i saw you did a good addition.. here is something a bit more moogy

Old Post Dec-27-2012 04:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Found this recently, its really good

Its like deeper tech I would say

Love the track at 26 and at 1hr 04 + others

Old Post Dec-27-2012 04:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic
RA track of the year. Highly addictive

Link to complete list?

Old Post Dec-27-2012 04:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

can't stop listening to this teaser

Old Post Dec-27-2012 21:11  Colombia
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Here's the llist: http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1705

I'm also digging this Dixon b2b Ame mix from the Boiler Room listed under mixes of the year...An absolute deep house journey

Old Post Dec-27-2012 22:02 
edubbz

Old Post Jan-03-2013 02:11  Colombia
edubbz

Big Ears

Old Post Jan-03-2013 16:11  Colombia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha zen afterparty sample 2... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDivino - "Proper To Men" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread