Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Calgary Events Master List
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tempoman
Senior tranceaddict

What's this about Ferry Corsten. Any official date?

I checked warehouse's site and Markus Schulz on May 15th I believe.

Old Post Mar-30-2006 01:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for tempoman Click here to Send tempoman a Private Message Add tempoman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
burtonlinx
Supreme tranceaddict

you can find all the listings on www.barstar.tk

Old Post Apr-25-2006 17:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for burtonlinx Click here to Send burtonlinx a Private Message Add burtonlinx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by J:\Digital
There's a handful or two of us...

DannyO
Myself
Funk T
Vanilla
mmmmyummybacardi
Kanadianiceman
JSpot (use to be)
burtonlinx (sp??)
dartrance
kypez
and prolly some lurkers that I never see post...

not sure how many are "TRANCE" addicts anymore though..

I'm a lurker, but not in Calgary yet. I just want to see what the scene is like out west before I come out. I'll be making the move just before Canada Day. Feel free to msg me cause I'd like to be show the ropes.
looks like the master list needs an update too. JELO!!!! at the warehouse July 28th!!!!

www.myspace.com/nightdreamerevents
www.myspace.com/owen_nightdreamer
msn: souljah84@hotmail.com

Old Post May-23-2006 05:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
born2trance
_i_am_trance_

quote:
Originally posted by burtonlinx
you can find all the listings on www.barstar.tk

are these events all in calgary??

support the anti rap, pop, hiphop & country movement!!

catch me on FB

Old Post May-25-2006 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for born2trance Click here to Send born2trance a Private Message Add born2trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananapeel
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by born2trance
are these events all in calgary??

yes all those venues listed for those events are in Calgary.

Old Post May-30-2006 21:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bananapeel Click here to Send bananapeel a Private Message Add bananapeel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

someones gotta update this listing.

nightdreamer

Old Post Jun-01-2006 14:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pure.events
Junior tranceaddict

for those of you, who got nothing to do on thursdays =)

Exclusive Thursdays @ Plush lounge June line up

June 1 - Cruz- Ae
(Psy Trance)

June 8 - Resident night

June 15 - Ronski Speed
(Progressive Trance)

June 22 - Resident night

June 29 - Kyau vs. Albert
(Progressive Trance)

w/ residents Mark Williams & r12

$4.50 Vodka Kick all night!

http://www.vkcanada.ca

$7 cover
18+
Dress code: dress to party
Doors open @ 9:30

205 9th Avenue SE Calgary

Old Post Jun-05-2006 07:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pure.events Click here to Send pure.events a Private Message Add pure.events to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
3rdeyegemini
tranceaddict in training

MOTION NOTION TICKETS UP FOR GRABS!!

Hello all!

Myself and a bunch of friends were planing on heading out to Motion Notion and now we cannot... so... we have 10 tickets up for grabs. They are 3 night passes that are going for atleast $108 right now. We will sell them for $90/ticket and if you want to buy all of them, we will bring the price down ever further. Thanks for the help! We live in Calgary but will cover any shipping costs!

One Love.

Old Post Jun-28-2006 22:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 3rdeyegemini Click here to Send 3rdeyegemini a Private Message Add 3rdeyegemini to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ko_star
tranceaddict

Can this thread be deleted if it's not going to be used at all?

Old Post Dec-30-2006 19:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ko_star Click here to Send ko_star a Private Message Add ko_star to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Focus@Lotus
Senior tranceaddict

Saturday May 26 2007

Bacardi Blive presents:

Colette
Dj Colette
and
Tommie Sunshine

with
Mikey DaRoza

Artspace Gallery
1235 - 26th Ave SE
Calgary
Licenced event 18+
9pm-2am
more info coming soon..

This will be a free event, Tix to be released on www.bacardiblive.ca on Thursday May 3

Old Post Apr-28-2007 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Focus@Lotus Click here to Send Focus@Lotus a Private Message Visit Focus@Lotus's homepage! Add Focus@Lotus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
boodang
Suspended User

DJ Hurricane (Beastie Boys.Grand Royal.NYC) @ Coyotes Nightclub Sun July 1,2007

The Canada Day Long Weekend Party ft.DJ Hurricane (Beastie Boys.Grand Royal.NYC) @ Coyotes Nightclub, Calgary, AB Sun July 1, 2007

One of New York's premier hip-hop artists on the turntables, DJ Hurricane fostered his skills alongside Run D.M.C. in the Hollis, Queens area of New York City before eventually hooking up with the Beastie Boys, where he made a name for himself as the group's DJ before going on to release his own albums. Back during the infantile era of hip-hop, Hurricane began rhyming at the age of 11, eventually forming a group called the Solo Sounds and later the Afros. While serving as one of Run D.M.C.'s body guards on the 1986 Raising Hell tour, he became friends with the Beastie Boys, who were the tour's opening act. It wasn't long before the Beasties offered Hurricane an opportunity to be their exclusive DJ. As the Beasties rose to fame with each successive album in the 1990s, Hurricane simultaneously reveled in the spotlight, releasing his first solo album in 1995 on Grand Royal, titled The Hurra. Five years later in late 2000, after having parted ways with the Beasties prior to their 'Hello Nasty' album in 1998, Hurricane released his second album, Don't Sleep, which found him much more conceptually collected and with a broad scope of guest artists.

You Don't Want To Miss This Hip Hop Legend!!!

Adv Tix $15 available @ www.ticketmaster.ca, Underground Clothing, Fameless, Group 7 & GhettoBlaster

Old Post Jun-20-2007 02:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for boodang Click here to Send boodang a Private Message Visit boodang's homepage! Add boodang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
boodang
Suspended User

Classified Live @ Warehouse July 2

Classified No Dress Code Tour Ft. Jordan Croucher and Special Guests Live @ The Warehouse Mon July 2

Starting his education early, Classified began his formal rhyming career performing creative high school rap acts in hip-hop's quiet days of the early 90s. In the coming years, Classified's passion for hip-hop developed, leading to the start of his production label, HalfLife Records and his first full-length release, "Times Up" in 1995. The album was received with unprecedented enthusiasm by Halifax's underdeveloped music scene and established Classified's name in the local hip-hop arena.

In collaboration with DJ Jorun, Classified produced and rhymed on two independent releases in 1996, entitled "One Shot" and "What Happened." His talent, work ethic and determination to succeed in the music business was acknowledged by other local artists interested in pursuing careers of their own. Classified soon found himself producing tracks for Halifax artists including Kaspa, Nathan Cruise, Ground Squad and others.

In 1997 Classified released his first CD entitled "Information." Two years in the making, the album opened many doors for Classified and led to opening spots for noted American and Canadian musicians including 112, Saukrates, Maestro, Rascalz, Choclair and Swollen Members. The release of "Information" prompted Classified's first record release, "Touch of Class." The single received much critical praise and was nominated for Urban Recording of the Year at the East Coast Music Awards in 2000.

Not wasting any time, Classified released his seventh album, "Unpredictable." The album was distributed to selected locations across Canada and received nationwide acclaim and international recognition. In addition to his newfound national reputation, Classified obtained his first MuchMusic VideoFACT grant, leading to the production of his first music video. That year, Classified achieved one of his career's most noteworthy accomplishments and was nominated for Rap Recording of the Year and Rap Video of the Year by the Urban Music Association of Canada.

After a very promising year, Classified released his follow-up album, "Union Dues" in 2001. The album contains Classified's first collaborations with established Canadian artists. It also received extensive media coverage and his second VideoFACT grant. The foundation had been laid and major label interest began.

After two years of perfecting his craft and sorting through label contracts, Classified produced, recorded and released his ninth album, "Trial & Error" and signed a nationwide distribution deal with Toronto-based, Urbnet Records. Containing collaborations with up-and-coming Canadian artists like Eternia and DL Incognito, as well as Canadian rap veteran, Maestro, the album was one of the highest selling independent rap albums in Canada in 2003.

In addition to the release of "Trial & Error," 2003 and 2004 were busy and evolutionary years for Classified. With the continuous support of VideoFACT, he was able to release two additional music videos for the singles "Just the Way It Is" and "Unexpected." Classified also continued to master his production skills and joined forces with some Canada's most prominent emcees including Choclair and Maestro. He also teamed up with former Columbia Records recording artist, Royce 5'9 and opened up for some of the rap game's hottest performers such as Ludacris, Busta Rhymes and Blackmoon.

Tix $15 available @ Ticketmaster, Underground,Fameless, Giant 45, GhettoBlaster, & Group 7

Old Post Jun-20-2007 02:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for boodang Click here to Send boodang a Private Message Visit boodang's homepage! Add boodang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Calgary Events Master List
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother from M.I.K.E. set [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOGP - "What If" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread